Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAYBACK FOR VAMPIRO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtreme Chaos
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PAYBACK FOR VAMPIRO Empty
PostSubject: PAYBACK FOR VAMPIRO   PAYBACK FOR VAMPIRO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 pm

while Vampiro X is walking in the halls being proud of what he did gets tackled by XC
XC: U THINK JUST ATTACKING ME FROM BEHIND YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. WELL HOPE I CAN HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM
gets up and picks Vampire X up throwing him into a table. Then throws him into a a Vending Machine
XC: U think this is over. Its far from over.
kicks Vampiro X in the gut and throws him face first into the wall. Picks Vampiro X on my shoulders and gives him a Psycho Driver through the table. Xtreme chaos grabs a black Baseball bat, picks Vampiro X up and hits him hard in the gut. Xtreme Chaos grabs a Ladder but VAmpiro X pushes it over making Xtreme Chaos fall through a table. Vampiro X picks XC up and Body slams him on the ground.
VX: You are right. It aint over until I finish it
VX stomps on Xtreme Chaos but Xtreme Chaos gives Vampiro X a low blow knocking Vampiro X fall to the ground. Xtreme Chaos picks Vampiro X up and gives him a LEGENDARY DEATH BOMB onto the Ladder that fell
XC: I think you are DEAD VAMPIRO. DEAD
Xtreme picks Vampiro up and throws him onto the stage as the crowd is in Shock to see Vampiro on the ground not moving what so ever
Back to top Go down
http://gfedwrestling.com

PAYBACK FOR VAMPIRO
Page 1 of 1