Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Impossible???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Mission Impossible??? Empty
PostSubject: Mission Impossible???   Mission Impossible??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Mission Impossible??? Locker13

"Hardrock" Juice van Hammer walks up and down the Locker Room. It looks like he`s searchin for something or someone.

Mission Impossible??? Hardro25Damn.......who was that........and were is he now..................maybe he`s hiding in this Corner.................nothing!! uhh!!! I know.............he`s in this Locker.............nothing but Clothes and......ohh!!!...an Playboy.......nice Girls in it............anyway...........

while hardrocks searching on Charly Hauck enters the Locker Room

Mission Impossible??? The_co12Hey Juice!.....what are you doing........you lost something?

Mission Impossible??? Hardro26No, I arrived here at the Parkin Lot and as I got out of my Car,I`ve got a strange Feelin that someone`s watching me. I walked around and heard some Footsteps. I followed that Noise and saw a Man running away........He ran right here in the Locker Room........But for some Reason........he`s gone...

Mission Impossible??? The_co14Could you see,who he was?

Mission Impossible??? Hardro27He looked like Mission Impossible. But I don´t know what he want from me or what he was up to.

Mission Impossible??? The_co15Well Juice.........MI is a strange Guy........maybe he want a Piece of you...........or he`s angry about you.....why don´t you ask him.

Mission Impossible??? Hardro28You`re right Charly........

Juice van Hammer turns in Front of the Camera

Mission Impossible??? Hardro29Mission Impossible...............If you were that Man from the parkin Lot and if you try to hide my out.............don`t use too much Power.............I am here...and I´m waiting for you.........I hope that you only want an Autograph from me,because if you want a Fight.........it`s your last Thing you´re doing..................................................Do you think that arrived,Cowboy?

Mission Impossible??? The_co16I think so...........come, lets get something to eat.....

Charly and Juice went outside and headin to the Buffet
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible???
Page 1 of 1