Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The road towards the tag titles begin...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The road towards the tag titles begin... Empty
PostSubject: The road towards the tag titles begin...   The road towards the tag titles begin... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:17 pm

As the camera shows the locker room, the sensed feeling among the wrestlers is a mixture of surprise and apprehension, due to the recent draw of the teams involved on the DAM Tag Team titles run. As it's possible verify that some of the chosen teams already start to talk with themselves, someone starts walking calmly towards the door; it's Sojiro Seta. He has just arrived the doorstep when a voice coming from inside the locker room calls him. Forrest Shiek Monstar reaches near Sojiro Seta, but he restarts walking away, and Forrest decides to smalltalk while following him.

Forrest Sheik Monstar: So, it seems that fate decided to join us together in a tag team, Sojiro. I'm really looking forward to our tag match...
Sojiro Seta: You're looking forward to our match Forrest? Just that?? Are you that simple-minded, that the simple match is enough to make you happy??
Forrest Sheik Monstar: No, I didn't mean that, I just...

They both arrive on a corner of the corridor, but Sojiro makes a turn an instant before Forrest in a way that visual contact with him is lost for less then a second. However, when he also makes the turn, Sojiro is nowhere to be found. As Forrest is frozen in surprise and confusion, he hears a familiar voice behind him.

Sojiro Seta: Forrest, I've been told of the way you lost your composure before your match with Naruto Uchiha. I sincerely hope you act more focused and not so scared when you're in the ring with me. You see, the truth is I've been a tag champion for every single fed I've been with, and I don't want this fed to be any any different. You say you're looking forward for our tag match? I say I'm really looking forward on locking the DAM Tag Team titles around our waist and keep them there for a long time. That's just what I want you to focus on, so let me ask you one simple question: "Are you ready to find the truth in it??"

As the camera focus on Forrest's look, he slowly changes it from a scared look into a confident and determined face. He turns around and faces Sojiro right in his eyes, extending an open bandaged right hand to him.

Forrest Sheik Monstar: I'm ready!! You can count on me to cover your back whenever it's necessary... partner.
Sojiro Seta (shaking Forrest's hand vigorously): That's the spirit. Now we're in sync and can fight towards the same goal, not holding back at all!!

The two men then walk away discussing tag tactics, while the camera returns to the ring.
Back to top Go down

The road towards the tag titles begin...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tag Teams :: Tag Team RP-
Jump to: