Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TCM Addresses Dave Studd

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TCM Addresses Dave Studd Empty
PostSubject: TCM Addresses Dave Studd   TCM Addresses Dave Studd Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:11 am

(Before the show airs)

The Crimson Moon and The Warrior of Muay Thai are walking into The Crimson Moon's office, with Cameras around them.

TCM: Hello all veiwers of CBS. As you all saw I lost the World Heavyweight Championship. But Dave Studd, you are one of the best wrestlers here in D.A.M so I can understand why I lost that Title. But the one thing that bothers me is that you join the Fraternity or whoever the hell they are. What are you guys some sort of group. Well I can form my own group. But Dave Studd I am offering you to join mine. Just saying. I believe if you do join my group even though I don't have anyone in it yet, we would be the best. But Dave Studd...

The Warrior of Muay Thai interrupts The Crimson Moon.

The Warrior of Muay Thai: Sorry boss for interrupting you, but for some reason you said, "You wanted him to join your group and that you had no one in your group." But Boss, You do. You have me, I am your body guard, so don't you think I am in it?

TCM: Yes you are. But you are a body guard I wouldn't consider yourself in my Group. I don't even have a name yet. But I am basing my Group on Loyalty, honor, and respect.

TWoMT: Okay...But I do have your respect, and I am loyal to you, and I am honorable. So I think I should be in the Group.

TCM: Not to disrespect you TWoMT, but you must prove yourself to me first. So if you want to be in my group you must beat someone of my choice.

TWoMT: And who may that be boss?

TCM: That is a question I can't answer yet. But I am just going to throw someone out of my head, I would like you to face.... , The Menonite...Can you do that for me?

TWoMT: Yes I can, But when I beat him, I am in right?

TCM: Yes you will be in, but I need to find 4 more wrestlers. I am only going to have 5 wrestlers into my Group including me.

TWoMT: Okay then I will win this match, and prove it to you.

TCM: Okay thanks, now if you would follow me into the ring. I have a certain topic I need to address before the CBS show.

TWoMT: I would be glad to.

The Camera's shut off. And The Crimson Moon and The Warrior of Muay Thai go into the ring
Back to top Go down

TCM Addresses Dave Studd
Page 1 of 1