Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dave Studd's reply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dave studd

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Dave Studd's reply Empty
PostSubject: Dave Studd's reply   Dave Studd's reply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Dave Studd walks into the VGM's office, knocks and then slowly opens the door, as TCM is putting away some paperwork.

Dave Studd: You called me TCM, and here I am. What do you want from me??
TCM: Oh good, you're here. Enter, as I need to discuss something with you.

Dave Studd closes the door and stands in front of TCM's desk.

TCM: As you know, Mr. Muscle has challenged you to a "champion vs champion" match. So far everybody has been talking about it, as I suppose you have noticed. The truth is, I'm here programming my shows without knowing if I should either put you in that match or if I should put you in a different match, concerning that right there.

TCM coldly nods his head towards the World title on Studd's shoulder.

TCM: So I want you to tell me and Mr. Muscle what your decision is, here tonight. No more delays, as you should at least feel that you owe us that answer...

Dave Studd lowers his head, then slowly lifts it up smiling.

Dave Studd: Yes, I do feel I have to address this thing with Mr. Muscle. I am going to the ring.

Dave Studd quickly leaves the VGM's office, with TCM staring at him, and heads to the ring.
Back to top Go down

Dave Studd's reply
Page 1 of 1