Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The battle wages on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The battle wages on Empty
PostSubject: The battle wages on   The battle wages on Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am

Fred, The Nightmare is driving his car through the carpark when all of a sudden a flaming spear type instrument slams throught the front of his car, pinning it to the Tarmac.

Fred, The Nightmare: What the hell!!...MY CAR!!

As Fred, The Nightmare goes to get out off his car a hand bursts throught the front windscreen, grabs Fred, The Nightmare, and pulls him through the windscreen, Tumatauenga is standing on the crushed front end of Fred, The Nightmares car, holding hima at eye level.

Tumatauenga: You dare to think that a chair can stop me? Youn dare to think that YOU can ever stop me!!!

Tumatauenga throws Fred, The Nightmare into one of the concrete pillars of the carpark, sending a crack up through it, Fred, The Nightmare drops to the ground.

Tumatauenga walks of Fred, The Nightmare's car, grabs his flaming Taiaha that's stuck through it and walks towards Fred, The Nightmare.

Tumatauenga: And once I have sacrificed your soul I will have enough power to bring on a new era of destrustion and carnage.

Tumatauenga raises his flaming Taiaha, ready to strike Fred, The Nightmare, As he brings it down Fred, The Nightmare catches the Taiaha in his right hand and raises to his feet.

Fred, The Nightmare: You want my soul? COME AND GET IT!!!

With that Fred, The Nightmare quickly moves to the side releasing the Taiaha, causing Tumatauenga to fall forward. Fred, The Nighmare then connects with a Roundhouse kick to the back of Tumatauenga's Head. Tumatauenga slams head first through the cracked concrete pillar dropping a portion of the roof crashing down on top of him.

Fred, The Nightmare: See YOU in the ring......CHUMP

As Fred, The Nightmare makes his way into the arena, the camera fades out to Tumatauenga emerging from the rubble and also making his way to the arena.
Back to top Go down

The battle wages on
Page 1 of 1