Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE GODS SHALL BATTLE ONE DAY cont..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

THE GODS SHALL BATTLE ONE DAY cont.. Empty
PostSubject: THE GODS SHALL BATTLE ONE DAY cont..   THE GODS SHALL BATTLE ONE DAY cont.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

Chris (D.A.M interviewer): Hello folks I am here inside the locker room with none other than the Maori God of war himself, Tumatauenga.

Tumatauenga: What do you want Chris.

Chris: W..Well I wanted to get your feelings on what happened earlier with Zeus it seems he's come for you. What do you think about that?

Tumatauenga: I fear noone, No man, No God. This Zeus, comes and disrepects me, I don't think so, I will find this Zeus and crush him with my own two hands.

Chris: And after he threw you a good fifty feet across the arena you still think that you will be able to stand against such a man?

Tumatauenga: OH yes the battle that will come will no doubt be challenging, but that's what I thirst for. And if this Zeus is in fact a god as well I hope that he will give me the power that I have come for. The power that will inevitably give me back my full powers, thus making me unstoppable and then the destruction of the world shall be at hand!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Chris: O....K, Well folks there you have it, Beat Zeus, Destroy the world. that's the journey for this god lets stay tuned to see what happens next, This is Chris for D.A.M signing off.
Back to top Go down

THE GODS SHALL BATTLE ONE DAY cont..
Page 1 of 1