Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Sneak Attack (Part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gersolmer
Wrestler
Wrestler
Gersolmer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

A Sneak Attack  (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: A Sneak Attack (Part 1)   A Sneak Attack  (Part 1) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Gersolmer and Chris are in the Parking Lot. Chris seems as he wants to start his interview.

Chris: So Gersolmer, I heard that you and Sojiro break up your Tag Team, right?
Gersolmer: Yep, after we lost our Tag Team Title chance we recognized that we are not a “Gold-Tag- Team”, but we are still good friends. I for mine will tryout in single competition. So my next goal is the World Heavywight Title, but I also know that there are many good wrestlers between me and the title.
Chris: You think so? Tell me who do you think is the biggest obstacle for your aim.
Gersolmer: Like I said, there are many good wrestlers like Deadstar, PhantomTA, MrMoose and even.....

Before he can pronounce the last name a steel pipe hits his head so hard that Gersolmer falls unconscious to the ground of the Parking Lot. As fast as the figure appeared it disappeared in the darkness.

Chris: Hey, hey!! You !!!!Stop right now!!!!!!!! Oh.... We need a medic out here !!!! FAST!!!!!

After Gersolmer is carried out of the Parking Lot Chris shakes his dumbfounded head.

Chris: Man..... .Why does this always happen in my interviews ???
Back to top Go down

A Sneak Attack (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1