Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Empty
PostSubject: David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar!   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am

Subject: I want you! Writer: Harry Potter Mode On:Sat Jan 24, 2009

The lights go out for a second. When the lights come back on, Harry Potter is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone, coming out of nowhere.

Harry Potter: Last week, I fought David Hardy and I lost to him. That was my first debut and I didn't liked that, so I'm out here asking for a rematch: me vs you, David Hardy. Just me and you in this ring, so I can show all my fans how great I am in this ring. So, what do you say, a rematch or do you want to run away like a little girl?
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: I want you (reply) Writer: David Hardy Made On: Sat Jan 24, 2009   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 am

David Hardy comes to the ring, grabs a mic and enters the ring.

David Hardy: Hey Harry, you said you wanted a rematch, and since I want it too you're on!!

Harry Potter: Fine, it's set!!

David Hardy extends his hand to his opponent to shake, but he slaps him in the face instead, leaving a stunned David Hardy on the ring while making his way up the ramp.

Oscar: What disrespect has Harry shown tonight.
Jared: We will see these two later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: TCM Interviews DH (Ends up in the Ring) Writer: TCM Made on: Sun Jan 25, 2009   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 am

The Crimson Moon is seen trying to find David Hardy backstage.

2Minutes Later The Crimson Moon finds David Hardy backstage.

The Crimson Moon, runs up to David Hardy

TCM: Hello David Hardy, I would like to interview you. Would that be okay with you?

David Hardy: Yes it would, What type of questions do you need to ask me?

TCM: Well I need to ask a few. So anyway...How do you like it so far in DAM?

David Hardy: Well...I am very happy to be here. This is truly my first Federation I have ever been in, so that means that I am a new commer here.

TCM: But the funny thing is that you wrestle like your a vetern.

David Hardy: Why would you say that?

TCM: Well...I say that because, you were getting dominated by Harry Potter. And it turned out that at the end of the match you won. So its like you get into situations that you can't get out of. But you find a way to get out of them SOMEHOW.

David Hardy: Oh now I see, Thanks.

TCM: Your welcome, Well how do you feel about being in the Climb to Success Tournament?

David Hardy: Um...I do feel good about it. But not to excited.

TCM: Why do you say that?

David Hardy: Because I mean its a LADDER Match and those matches are brutal.

TCM: Well your telling me they are brutal, look at my Arms. I told AC that I don't want to be in the next DAM show. and this weeks CBS. So me and AC talked earlier and we decided not to make all the matches Ladder matches. The Opening Matches will be Single Match's, but the since there are 6 Contestants the semi/Final match will be Ladder matches. So don't worry that much about that BRUTAL match you were talking about. How far do you think you are going to make it in , 'The Climb To Success Tournament?'

David Hardy: Well I don't remember who I am going up against...

TCM: You don't. You should of looked at the Match Card that AC posted in the Locker Room.

David Hardy: That's where I was going.

TCM: Oh...Well I will tell you who you are facing. You are facing someone who I hear that doesn't like to lose and loves to compete, but if he loses he will find you and kill you, that's what I hear.

David Hardy: Okay..Well spill it. Who am I facing?

TCM: Sinsational

David Hardy: Oh...I can be a great competitor against him.

TCM: That's good, but I hear he is looking for you.

David Hardy: What are you talking about?

TCM: I don't really know, I heard that but I think we need to reschedule this interview okay.

David Hardy: No problem.

David Hardy makes his way to the Ring.

David Hardy: Well Hello fans, Welcome. It turns out that I am facing someone who I didn't want to face in the Climb to Success Tournament, but I will. Because I need to prove myself, but anyway. Since I am going against Sinsational in the Match later on tonight, I need to address one thing. This goes out to all of the WRESTLERS in DAM, If you want to look for me, and try something, then come do it to me. I don't' need to hear from someone that you want me or that you are going to attack me, I mean come on! Seriously...I can defend myself, so if you want some then please come and GET SOME.

The Lights shut off.

Then the lights come back on and someone is behind David Hardy with a Chair.

David Turns around and before he can recognize the mysterious person, he hits David Hardy over the Head with the Chair.

The Mysterious person, runs into the Crowd.

Medics come rushing to the ring. And David Hardy is barely able to speak.

Medic: David...David, can you hear me?

David Hardy talks in a none understanding manner.

David Hardy: Whaaaaaa...

Medic: David, do you know what just happened?

David Hardy: Noooo...Leave me alone. I can get up.

Medic: No David you will not be wrestling tonight.

David Hardy: Noooo...I am, I need to prove myself. Stop leave me alone.

Medics back off, and let David Hardy get up.
David Hardy, picks the microphone back up.

David Hardy: See what I am talking about you think you can take me out, but you can't. I am still going to wrestle tonight.

The medics take David Hardy in the Back.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Knox Before David Hardy Write: Knox Made On: Sat Jan 31, 2009   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 am

The lights fade to pitch black before the pyrotechnics take effect. As the fire dies down, it slowly reveals Knox with his back turned against the ring and crowd. Spinning around, he makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Knox: Shut up! You bunch of hilly billy's make me sick. Go one buddy, take another swig of your homemade moonshine and get to fiddling with your banjo. I don't expect you to understand what I'm about to say anyways. It's not like you amount to anything anytime soon or ever!

He says as he points to a fan in front of him.

Knox: I've sit back and let these "GM's", more like clowns, try and run the show. So, the Crimson Bozo has set me up to fight some no talent hack named David Hardy...

His face contorts to a disgusted and angry look.

Knox: That is a plain insult to me. I am the best that there ever is and will be that has ever stepped in this ring here. It makes me physically sick to even think that I was competing with regular Joe Schmoes. In fact, after I win this match, I'm DEMANDING that the tournament be voided and the belt placed upon this perfect abs of steel. Because I'm the best at what I do.

He throws the microphone down to the ground and gets ready for his no named opponent.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: the Confrontation ( Knox Before David Hardy Reply) Writer: David Hardy Made On: Sat Jan 31, 2009   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:19 am

i]David hardy makes his way to the ring[/i]

DH: I didn't exactly hear you knox.
Knox: I said
DH: I don't care what you said, but what I heard is you want a piece of me.
Knox: That's what I said
DH: Well lets go ill fight you anywhere, anytime, any stipulation
Knox: Well let's make the match a Singles

David Hardy extends hand in Handshake

DH: Deal?

Knox shakes David Hardy's hand

Knox: Deal

Knox starts to leave ring and turns around
Knox slaps David Hardy's face
Both start fighting till security break them up

Oscar: This is why wrestling is the greatest in the world especially D. A. M
Roddy: I can't agree with you more Oscar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar!   David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hardy takes on ANYONE to be the next superstar!
Page 1 of 1