Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True Night 09/04/2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

True Night 09/04/2009 Empty
PostSubject: True Night 09/04/2009   True Night 09/04/2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 am

True Night 09/04/2009 True_n11

The ring is all set with some bordeaux recliner chairs, and mics on it, and a giant screen hanging low on the center exhibiting the name of the following talkshow.

Sojiro Seta comes out to the ring, in a middle of a lot of cheers and applauses from his fans. He throws out some of his shirts to the crowd while coming down the ramp and then enters the ring. He sits on a chair as he grabs a mic and smiles for the cameras and the fans.

Sojiro Seta: Thank you all for this reception!! And welcome to the first edition of OUR talkshow, the "True Night"!!

Crowd jubilates in excitement.

Sojiro Seta: My first guest here tonight is the true mastermind behind all of this work that you love every single week. He's the one that made everything possible here in this federation. Ladies and gentlemen, I ask a proper welcome for the GM of Domination Against Mediocrity, Anthony Christaensin!!

A small boy with a megaphone screams out "Make way for greatness!!" and roles out the red carpet, as Anthony Christaensin makes his way to the ring. Wearing an Armani suit that appears to cling to his body as though it were his skin, then he takes it off to reveal the body of a greek statue standing out of the roof of his Hummer limousine looking smug as always. "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses blares over the speakers, as AC makes his way to his chair in the ring.

Sojiro Seta: Welcome to the "True Night", GM. Now, before I ask you about the bright future on this federation, I'd be interested in knowing one thing. Why did you decide to create your very own federation, DAM to be more precise?

AC: Well, SS, it was simple. I have done everything in life that one of greatness can do. The only thing I hadn't done was push my body to the brink of its capabilities. So I decided to wrestle and I joined a podunk fed to try and bring it class. The GM of that fed quit and I realized that I run everything in my life, why not run the best fed of all time? The name was simple. We live in a world of mediocrity. No true group of people try to be more than that. Oh sure, there are the individuals who rise above it, but never a large group. Therefore, I decided that I would assemble the greatest group of wrestlers to rise above the other feds. We would dominate them as I do with any venture I take. Therefore, Domination Against Mediocrity was born and I am damn proud of what I, we've accomplished. Next question?

As Sojiro lifts his mic to make the next question, suddenly "Walk with Me in Hell" by Lamb of God (Vid for forum) start playing as Mike walks to the ring.

Mike: I'm sorry guys to interrupt you but I had to talk to you Sojiro. It will only take one minute. I'm only here for one thing. I want to face you! One on one, tonight. You see, I've trained hard for the last month, after Joe and I lost the tag titles. As a result I put the blame on me and decided to be stronger and practically lived in a gym to get tougher. 2 weeks ago I challenged Joe in the training ring and it looks I went a bit over it when I left him beaten, broken and scared in the ring.

The crowd stay silent in shock for a second then start to boo and sing "a**hole" chants.

Mike: Thank you. I love you too. (turns to Sojiro) Now I want to know if I can beat «The Tenken». I need a stepping stone to fight the big game of this federation.

Sojiro Seta: Wait up there a second! Who do you think you are to come out and ruin my first show, my first True Night? And with the GM for God's sake!!

Mike: There cannot be a better time because: one, I KNOW you will listen to me by doing that, and two, our GM can sanction this match and make it happen right now.

AC: How dare you assume that I would grant such a match. This is my, I mean SS's, time to shine and you come in demanding things of me?! Not only will I not grant you such a match but I think that you should learn what happens to people when they demand things of me. Now, since I'm a fair guy, MG will be in a match tonight. However, I will not select his opponent, the man you interrupted will. SS, this is your show, do the honors. And, by the way Mike, remember what happens when you assume. I don't appreciate anyone trying to make an ass out of me. Enjoy the consequences of such an action.

Sojiro and Mike stare at each other waiting for someone to look away.

Sojiro Seta: You heard the man? Now get out of my talkshow!!

Mike: Fine ! But if you don't give me what I want, then I'll make sure I'll get it...

With a last angry look at Sojiro Mike walks back up the ramp and in the backstage area. The GM and Sojiro seem quite angry as they discuss something at low-voice and then make their way to the backstage without addressing to crowd anymore.
Back to top Go down

True Night 09/04/2009
Page 1 of 1