Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True Night 16/04/2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

True Night 16/04/2009 Empty
PostSubject: True Night 16/04/2009   True Night 16/04/2009 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am

True Night 16/04/2009 True_n12

As the lights get brighter, Sojiro Seta is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand.
The ring is all set up to another edition of the True Night, and the fans get excited with that.

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 Despite all that has happen to me in the past few weeks here I am.
After all that Mike Garner has made me go through, I finally get my hands on him tonight.
But that's not what made me be here, it were you all, my loyal and beloved fans.
Welcome all to another edition of the "True Night"!!

The crowd goes ecstatic and cheers for Sojiro.

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 In this edition, my special guest can be considered one of the top dogs here in DAM.
I ask a worm welcome for him, the DAM Heavyweight Champion, Bruce Schnurr Superstar!!

The crowd goes wild and gives a standing ovation to Bruce, while he makes his way to the ring.
The champion enters the ring and, grabbing a mic, sits on his bordeaux recliner chair.

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 So Bruce, tell us, how does it feels to be DAM Heavyweight Champion?

True Night 16/04/2009 Bruce_12 I gotta say Sojiro, thank you very much on inviting me to the "True Night".
The fact is, being DAM Heavyweight Champion is a gift but also a curse, as you all know.
It means to be a target for everyone who desire this beautiful belt.
But, as a champion, my job is to make sure that no one but me gets it.

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 Well, you sure showed your dominance in this fed when you've beaten Mr Muscle for the title.
And also when you defeated Uchiha Itachi to defend that same title.
Do you feel that you have no competition for you right now??

True Night 16/04/2009 Bruce_12 Not really, like I said being champion makes you a target to everybody.
So you gotta be prepared to be challenged at any time, by anyone.
You can't just become sloppy just because you're a champion...

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 Okay, we get it. Finally, who do you feel that can pose the most bigger threat to your DAM Heavyweight Title reign? Who do you think can take it away from you at the moment??

True Night 16/04/2009 Bruce_12 The General Manager, because he's the most powerful person in the fed.
He can make me go through hell with any type of match he wants, with any opponent he wants.
That alone makes me be twice as ready when called upon.

True Night 16/04/2009 Sojiro14 Thank you very much Bruce for your thoughts.
This was Sojiro Seta with another edition of the "True Night", enjoy the rest of the show!!
And don't miss my match, I'll make sure that Mike gets his punishment...
Back to top Go down

True Night 16/04/2009
Page 1 of 1