Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rivalry alex myterio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
black x
Wrestler
Wrestler
black x

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-02

rivalry alex myterio Empty
PostSubject: rivalry alex myterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 pm

[b]I DONT WANT TO BE RIVAL WITH ALEX MYSTERIO HE IS MY FRIEND I WILL NOT FIGHT ME FOR NOTHING
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: rivalry alex myterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: rivalry alex myterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Well here's the thing guys, you both will need someone to base a rivalry against, Try and find someone with the same Wrestler score so as to get the most exp. and fans as you can.

Because if you don't choose a rival then you will be placed in matches against opponents that we may choose for you and if your Wrestler scores are close to each other than you may just challenge each other in a match.

So lets not worry about who we're not wrestling and think about who we do want to challenge, The other person may not even be involved in the rivalry which means you have free reign as to what happens in the rivalry. And remember if you have an imagination you can RP.

So lets get a crackin' Cool
Back to top Go down
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: rivalry alex mysterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 am

Just so you both know, some of the best rivalries I have or am having are with people I consider my friends. Think of it this way, your friends know where the line that one does not cross is and they may step on the line, but they will never cross it. Since we are trying to make this as close to the real thing as possible, realize that Dwayne Johnson and Mick Foley went to each others homes for dinners and at times were referred as the others childrens uncles. I know that there was the Rock n Sock connection, but they began their "relationship" as bitter rivals on camera and the best of friends off. Work together and grow together. It's not like we are asking you to actually go and fight each other in the real world, just the virtual one. Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
Raktivira
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Raktivira

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: rivalry alex myterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 am

very good point AC lets all remember this is a game

we are here to have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rivalry alex myterio   rivalry alex myterio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rivalry alex myterio
Page 1 of 1