Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore   Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:53 pm

A very mad looking Charly Hauck searches backstage for Afuntog. There crosses a Camera Team Charly ´s Way. He stops the Guy`s and starts to talk.

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore The_co12Afuntog..............you think you are very smart,huh!!........You think after you`re Loss ,hitting me with that "Uncle Frank thing",i will back down!........Hey.. I tell you what Sunshine!!!.................I am still standing........And I make you pay for this................You want to be the Bad Loser who punishes all with his "Aftermatch Guts"?..........Ok!!....I make you a Bad.......sorry......only a Loser.................Boy...if I can get my Hands on you,there won`t be Uncle Frank to Help you out....................I find you Afuntog,I promise.....I find you...........And at this Day you think It´s you´re last one.................Just to know that.........Nobody hits "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck from behind and get away with it.

Charly Hauck turns by and contiunes his Search
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore   Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Locker10

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore The_co13Hey!! Juice!! did you`ve seen Afuntog anywere?

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Hardro10No! I didn`t..... Why?...... Whats wrong?

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore The_co13I´m lookin for him Because of his Paddle Shot against me at the last Show. He doesn`t get away with this.......I´ll find him and make him pay........... So you really don`t know were he is or were he`s hiding?

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Hardro10Well I´ve heard from a few People that he hangs out at every party on this Planet, but I don`t know any Places or Name´s were you can get that Information,Sorry Pal!

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore The_co13Ok i´see...Then I have to take other Methods.........I`ll get Him somehow........ But if he crosses your Way,tell him that I cut him done when I find him..............anyway.....thank you Juice,bye!

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore Hardro10Ok!! See you!!
Back to top Go down

Uncle Frank,doesn`t Help you out anymore
Page 1 of 1