Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Empty
PostSubject: Ten Advices from Uncle Frank   Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank In_rin11

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Roddy112 We are Back from the Commercials and you can see Charly Hauck and Afuntog in the Ring.

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Oscar115Yes,and now it´s Time for The Cowboy to Cash in the Prize he has won last Week,but you have to give Afuntog Credit,he showed up and gets his Penalty.......

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank The_co17Afuntog........before we get to the Business,let me congratulate for the Match you delivered..........was a real close one.........But you Lost it..........and I got my Chance to get my Revenge.........But you know what......... I`ve got my Revenge already.........Yes, the Match showed me that you are a ood and even Opponent,and to win a Match Like that,and espacial this Match was Revenge enough...so I show Mercy with you......................But I know a Man who don`t get his Revenge and he won`t show Mercy...............and before he and the Crowd get`s mad at me.............Let`s get it on....................Juice come on in

As "Runnin Wild"plays,Juice van Hammer walks down the Isle with Uncle Frank in his Hand.He gets in the Ring and graps the Mic from The Cowboy

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Hardro11That`s right Charly............I didn´t get my Revenge...........But now it`s Time to get the Show on the Road...........Afuntog,let me and Uncle Frank give you Ten Advices,that you don`t hit "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer from Behind or with a Partner after a Match..............Charly would you Please take the Mic,when I´m on Work?

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank The_co18Sure........I`ll make the Commentary if you want.........

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Oscar117What??? Wait.......we are the Commentator`s!!!

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Roddy115Shut up Oscar!!! And enjoy the Show!!! Hardrock begins to swing

While Juice swings Uncle Frank on Afuntog again and again,Charly and the Fans do the Count

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank The_co19One........Just for the warm up.....Two....Ohh!!......on the Head.........Three........Four..in the mid Section........Five..Uhh!!..That was a Hard one.......Six..and another Shot right in the Stomach...........Seven....If you keep Up that Strengh, I´m not sure that Uncle Frank will make till Ten...................Eight.........Afuntog,you are still Ok(laughs)........Ninnnneeeeeee...........And there.......comes......the Last one........STOP......Juice.......would you give me the Chance to tell Him the last Advice?......Forget about Mercy.....I want to Have some Fun too....

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Hardro12Ok!......Here`s Uncle Frank...I´ll Take the Mic.........and here you go.....

Charly runs into the Ropes and throws a devastating Shot against Afuntog as he rebounds

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Hardro12Ten...........Charly.... I think that should do it..He took the Advices I think.

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Roddy114Woooow!!!The last Shot was so hard that Afuntog fell out of the Ring and is knocked out. Charly Hauck and Juice van Hammer celebrate with Uncle Frank, who`s finally made it.........

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank Oscar117Yes and look at the Fans.....They are totally Satisfied........
Back to top Go down

Ten Advices from Uncle Frank
Page 1 of 1