Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The challenge to DOTF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The challenge to DOTF Empty
PostSubject: The challenge to DOTF   The challenge to DOTF Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

The challenge to DOTF In_rin10

Inside The Fire by Disturbed starts to play, the fans starts cheering as Fred, The Nightmare comes out with a mic in his hand and walks to the ring.

The challenge to DOTF Roddy112 And here comes Fred, The Nightmare.

The challenge to DOTF Oscar111 As long as he doesn`t ruin the show, he can do what he wants.

The challenge to DOTF Fred_t13 Okay, this is starting to get out of hand, after what AC and his fraternity did to BDK, I can`t just stay with my arms crossed, can I?

The challenge to DOTF Oscar111 So he wants to be on the boss`s bad side, huh?

Fred starts walking around in the ring.

The challenge to DOTF Fred_t13 So that`s why I`ll be the one to end DOTF`s reign as Launch champion.

The challenge to DOTF Oscar111 Oh, come on! He already tried that, and he got his ass handed back to him!

The challenge to DOTF Roddy112 Well, it could be different next time.

The fans start cheering loudly.

The challenge to DOTF Fred_t13 DOTF, I challenge you, a one-on-one, for your championship, choose the place, the time and the match and I`ll be there. What do you say?

The challenge to DOTF Roddy112 Well, the challenge is launched, what do you think will happen, Oscar?

The challenge to DOTF Oscar111 I`ll tell you what will happen, he will get the beating of his life, DOTF will take care of him in no time.

Fred stays in the ring, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

The challenge to DOTF
Page 1 of 1