Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Open Challenge In_rin12

Inside The Fire by Disturbed starts playing.Fred, The Nightmare comes out with a mic in his hand and walks to the center of the ring.

Open Challenge Fred_t17Wazzup D.A.M.!

The fans cheer.

Open Challenge Fred_t17Well, as you may have noticed, no one has been around lately, but I know some back there in the lockers want a fight, so I`m making an open challenge. I don`t give a damn who comes out, as long as he`s ready for a fight, and I`ll fight him!

Everyone waits expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Modern Day Cowboy from Tesla blows out of the Speakers and "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck appears on the Ramp

Open Challenge The_co10Well, Fred........you have thrown an Open Challenge in the Locker Room and I´m the One who`s Bring it back...................Beside of my Blazing Star Title Shot....I`ve got nothing really Important to do,so your Challenge comes at the right Moment.Time to get off the Ring Rust and get in shape for the Title Shot............And before I step in the Ring with an Noboby, I`ll Take your Challenge.You look like an even Opponent.......................No bad Heat,no cheap Tricks............Just an clean, good Wrestling Match............that`s what you want.......that`s what I want........and finally that`s what the Fans want...................... If you want to tell me your Decision,I´m Backstage..............See yah!!.....Fred

Charly Hauck went Backstage and the Fans couldn`t wait for Fred,the Nighmares Answer
Back to top Go down
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Open Challenge Fred_t18Well then Charlie, YOU`RE ON!

Fred walks backstage to get ready for his match as the fans cheer in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Registration date : 2009-04-04

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 pm

As Fred makes it through the curtains he is attacked from behind by a man with a chair.Fred is beaten unconscious by the man,who steps out of the shaows and is revealed as....Mike Vengence!!!

This wasnt personal Fred....I just cant let anyone get to Juice before I do.Not after the way he slandered my name.I hope you'll forgive me...If you dont i understand....If there's anything i understand its the thirst for vengeance....

Mike Vengence drops the chair and goes to search for Juice backstage
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 pm

While mike vengeance is looking for van hammer,he run's up into alex mysterio backstage.

Open Challenge Alex_m26Mike what are you looking for.

Open Challenge Mike_v11I am looking for van hammer.

Open Challenge Alex_m27Why did he do something wrong again just tell me so i can help you look for him and beat down

Open Challenge Mike_v12Ok then help me look for him and we will beat him down.

alex and mike continue looking for van hammer.
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 pm

As Alex mysterio and Mike Venngance looking for Juice van Hammer, Charly Hauck crossed their way.

Open Challenge The_co11Hey Freaks!.........Don`t say any Words.....just listen to me...................I don`t know what Juice did wrong this Time...........but if you are lookin for him........why you don`t try it at the Locker Room.........................Stop,Stop............I said....... LISTEN TO ME...............if you got a Problem with Juice.......Ok, your Beer...........But stay out of my Business.................Normaly I take any Advantage I can get,but not this time.........Between Fred and me,there is no Heat.........nothing........ I try to get off the Ringrust and Fred is bored,because you freaks aren`t able to give him a good Fight.But because of you´re Chairshot Venngance, I have to talk to him and settle the things.......................And now....I tell it to you an second Time...............STAY.........OUT.......OF.........MY.........BUSINESS................and to make sure thatyoull see I´m serious................

Charly cut Alex Mysterio and Mike Venngance down with his Trademark Clothesline"The Shotgun" out of nowere

Open Challenge The_co11I hope you two got it and keep it in your Heads.................

As Charly wants to leave,Juice van Hammer comes around the Corner

Open Challenge Hardro10Cowboy what`s happened here.............oh I see You`ve got some Company

Open Challenge The_co12Jerk.........these two were looking for you and stucked their nose into my Business................Juice, I told it to you so often...............Finish your Jobs..............before they get to big to handle.........I´ve got to go and talk to Fred............I hope he`s not really angry about this Situation

Open Challenge Hardro11Ok I finish it.............right now
I hope you Two can hear me.....if you want a piece of me.......We are settle this in the Ring...........I don´t care when or how...............just go to the Gm and tell him that you want to dance with me.................I´ll wait for you two Freaks

"Hardrock" Juice van Hammer walks to venngance and mysterio who still lying on the Ground

Open Challenge Hardro12I hope you Two can hear me.....if you want a piece of me.......We are settle this in the Ring...........I don´t care when or how...............just go to the Gm and tell him that you want to dance with me.................I´ll wait for you two Freaks

Juice van Hammer leaves the Corridor
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm

just before van hammer turns the corner alex manage's to get up on his feet.

Open Challenge Alex_m28VAN HAMMER....just where do you think your going i'm not done yet.you think one clothline is going to keep me down for long THINK AGAIN...i'm way more tougher than that.And yes i did hear you ...why not fight now ...why wait for the ring we have a wide space here with alot of chairs and those stuff.

van hammer run's before alex took up the chair

Open Challenge Alex_m29Hey get back here you scaredy cat.

Alex chase's van hammer backstage as the hunting continue's
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:40 am

After that whole Story with Fred and the starting Nightmare,Juice van Hammer walks Backstage around with a Cellphone in his Hand

Open Challenge Hardro37............I tel you........this felt like a Shot from Hell.........my Head still hurts............................yeah........................I know...........No.............I actually don`t now were they are.............still Searchin?.................I know that they are still searching for me........but what should I do..Fly to the Moon?.....I hope that the Season starts soon,so I can settle the things in the Ring and maybe then I`ve got Alex and Mike off my Back.........................I don`t now............ 4 Hours have gone and no trace of them, Charly went Home and I`m on my Way to the Parkin Lot to leave, too.................Yes...........Yes......don`t worry about me................Ok!See you,Bye

Juice van Hammer arrived at the Parkin Lot and walks to his Car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1