Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RETURN OF CHAOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN OF CHAOS   THE RETURN OF CHAOS Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm

THE RETURN OF CHAOS In_rin13

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Well that match was a ripper, absolutely amazing.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 Yes indeed my fleshy friend, we’ve seen some pure adrenaline pumping carnage in that ring tonight and I can’t wait to see what’s next.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Well let’s not keep these people wait…

BOOM!

A loud explosion is heard around the arena then the lights turn off, the fans start talking among themselves, some lighting lighters and others using their cellphones so they can at least see.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 we apologise for this electrical error hopefully the techs can fix it A.S.A.P.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 This place is falling to bits.

Suddenly, “Here to stay” by Korn starts blaring over the sound system.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 No. It can’t be

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 I know that music.

All of a sudden flames blast out from the sides of the Titantron lighting up the entire arena with its fiery glow as a clip is aired on the ‘Tron.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Well folk’s looks like the God of war has returned to D.A.M

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 YESS!!

As the flames die down for the sides of the Titantron the arena slowly drifts back into darkness, and then.

BOOM!

Flames blast up from the entrance ramp shooting flames high up into the air and continue to burn. Through the flames a silhouette can be seen, the figure begins to walk towards the flames but the fire keeps burning. The figure then walks into the flames and emerges on the other side.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 well there he is, the hater of mankind, the bringer of destruction, The God of war is making his way to the ring in his over the top fashion.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 Tumatauenga has come home and it’s about to get really dangerous in here, I love it.

Tumatauenga walks down the ramp to the ring the flames still blaring behind him, being the only light in the arena. The fans begin booing and hissing as he walks toward the ring.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 you always were a Tuma fan weren’t you.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 Well when he rules the world I’ll be on that bandwagon that’s for sure.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Though I wonder where he’s been all this time.

Tumatauenga grabs a mic and walks up the stairs and stands in the middle of the ring and looks around at the crowd as the flames die down and the lights return.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Thank goodness, the darkness was irritating my eyes.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Tuma20 HAHAHA!! It is always good to come out here and be booed by the vermin.

The crowd starts to get riotous as Tumatauenga gives an evil grin.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 VERMIN!! That’s a bit over the top.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 Maybe you should go and tell him

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 sure, but I think we might need more security in the arena.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Tuma20 Many of you may have noticed that I had disappeared without a word.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 didn’t bother me.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Oscar13 Shut up

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Tuma20 It seems the Elder gods didn’t like the fact that I had come to destroy you all and deemed fit to come for me, the battle was fierce but in the end I was overwhelmed by their numbers, WEAK!! Those gods that protect you all, they battle in numbers subduing their enemies with hordes and you vermin call me a monster.

The crowd still in a frenzy.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Tuma20 They took me and stripped me of my powers, or so they thought. They could not take all my power, but enough so that I am almost as pitiful as the filth in this arena tonight. Yet even that was not enough to stop my eventual escape, those gods do feel pain… Fools, I dropped my wrath upon them even without my powers and they fell one…by…one!!!

The crowd starts trying to rush to the ring, security standing between them and Tumatauenga, yelling curses and obscenities at him.

Tumatauenga walks towards the edge of the ring and looks down and the people trying to push their way through security.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Tuma20 So it seems that I am almost like you, Now that I have taken my vengeance out on the elder gods the wrestlers of D.A.M will be next, I shall crush them all one by one, sooner or later you will all bow down to me or perish.

Tumatauenga then throws the mic. Down and reaches down to the hordes of people and lifts a member of the crowd up with one hand and pulls him into the ring.

Tumatauenga grabs the fan and hits him brutally in the face multiple times with his sacred Patu
Tumatauenga then lifts the fan up in the air and slams the fan on the mat with a devastating chokeslam, Tumatauenga then holds the fan on the mat by his throat executing a Mortal Mana O Aotearoa

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 Oh lord a Mana O Aotearoa, Get a medic down here NOW!!!

Tumatauenga rises to his feet, he looks up with his eyes rolled back, Flames burst from the ring posts startling the crowd and causing them to back up, as Tumatauenga walks back up the ramp, Paramedics rush down the ramp with a gurney to help the member of the public lying unconscious and bleeding in the ring. As Tumatauenga gets to the top of the ramp, flames quickly blast up under him and disappear along with Tumatauenga.

THE RETURN OF CHAOS Roddy14 …we’ll be right back …with more wrestling action…don’t go anywhere.

The camera fades to the chaos inside the ring with medics scrambling to help the poor victim lying on the mat.

(This RP would go well with Tumatauenga not having a match for his first appearance back on D.A.M, instead the RP would be used)
Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF CHAOS
Page 1 of 1