Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TCM gets interviewed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TCM gets interviewed Empty
PostSubject: TCM gets interviewed   TCM gets interviewed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 am

The Crimson Moon is seen walking in the backstage of the DAM arena.

Chris (DAM interviewer) runs up to The Crimson Moon.

Chris (DAM interviewer) :Hello TCM, may I ask you a few questions?

TCM: Yes you may, What would you like to know?

Chris (DAM interviewer): Well, earlier today AC hired me to be the DAM Interviewer. So I want to begin my first Interview ever here with you.
TCM: Okay then please ask away.
Chris (DAM Interviewer): Well how would you express yourself with your previous Federation UCW?
TCM: What...Why even say that to me. I mean that fed was nothing really.
Chris (DAM Interviewer): No Please just answer like in a way why it shut down, why didn't you feel like you belonged there anymore.
TCM: Okay you really want to know that bad huh? Well since you ask I will answer, The GM of that fed was named 'Dai Shi', he promised me a good contract a good storyline and that sort of shit. Well the reason I went there was to prove myself to that fed and to him that I could be a dominate wrestler there. But when I heard that i was shutting down, I just said what How could this be happening right now. I have been doing all the work, Then I realized that Dai Shi (Former GM) was doing nothing with the fed. I ended up running the Last Main show UCW and the last FNC show (Minor Show) on the same week because everyone got a message from him saying, "This will be the last show." And I am telling myself, wow that was a complete waste of time, I could of been in a great fed but no I am in this Hell whole. I am sure everyone else thinks the same, I mean I had High hopes for the fed And it happens like this, That pist me off. Then the funny thing is that I really did realize that I was doing everything by my self. I ran the shows, I did everything, So I decided to leave and that is it mainly. Does that answer your question?
Chris (DAM Interviewer): Yes it does, But can you give me another answer on that, why come here to DAM then? I mean, This is a newly acquired fed just like UCW was. Why come to newly organized feds? Why not go to feds that are in there 3rd or 4th season or maybe even more seasons?
TCM: Well the reason why I didn't feel like it, I mean Dai Shi was a good manager but in my eyes, He didn't really do much with us. But to answer your question why do I come to newly formed feds, Because I want to get a fed (DAM) Off its feet and help out. I now what your going to say Chris, " But what if the same thing happens," Well it wont, If it does then I will try again. But I wont be going to another fed, This is the fed. We will be around for a long tiime.

The Crimson Moon walks away from the scene,

Chris (DAM Interviewer) : Okay thanks for your time. (Yelling)
*The Crimson Moon turns around before he leaves the backstage area and goes to his office.*

TCM: One thing that I learned from Dai Shi, is that... Don't try something unless you have FATH in it. I didn't have FATH in UCW. I have faith in DAM.

The Crimson Moon turns back around and continues walking.

Chris (DAM Interviewer): Thanks for your time. (Yelling)

Chris (DAM Interviewer), walks away from the interview as well.
Back to top Go down

TCM gets interviewed
Page 1 of 1