Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris's crazy interviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Chris's crazy interviews Empty
PostSubject: Chris's crazy interviews   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 pm

OK I was going to put all the Interviews with there RP's but thought it mite be a bit funnier to put all of Chris interviews together so we can look back and see all of the type crazy interviews he has had over the season because he has seen a few! lol!

So what I will do with the Rps in here is also add in the Subject of the Reply/Rp's what Storyline it goes with ( if it does go with any) also with the show it was on.

So have a look at all of the interviews that Chris has done and see how he get disrespected, scared and just has to see some crazy stuff lol!

Last edited by Twister on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: TCM gets interviewed; Showed On ( CBS 21/01/09)   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:20 pm

The Crimson Moon is seen walking in the backstage of the DAM arena.

Chris (DAM interviewer) runs up to The Crimson Moon.

Chris (DAM interviewer) :Hello TCM, may I ask you a few questions?

TCM: Yes you may, What would you like to know?

Chris (DAM interviewer): Well, earlier today AC hired me to be the DAM Interviewer. So I want to begin my first Interview ever here with you.
TCM: Okay then please ask away.
Chris (DAM Interviewer): Well how would you express yourself with your previous Federation UCW?
TCM: What...Why even say that to me. I mean that fed was nothing really.
Chris (DAM Interviewer): No Please just answer like in a way why it shut down, why didn't you feel like you belonged there anymore.
TCM: Okay you really want to know that bad huh? Well since you ask I will answer, The GM of that fed was named 'Dai Shi', he promised me a good contract a good storyline and that sort of shit. Well the reason I went there was to prove myself to that fed and to him that I could be a dominate wrestler there. But when I heard that i was shutting down, I just said what How could this be happening right now. I have been doing all the work, Then I realized that Dai Shi (Former GM) was doing nothing with the fed. I ended up running the Last Main show UCW and the last FNC show (Minor Show) on the same week because everyone got a message from him saying, "This will be the last show." And I am telling myself, wow that was a complete waste of time, I could of been in a great fed but no I am in this Hell whole. I am sure everyone else thinks the same, I mean I had High hopes for the fed And it happens like this, That pist me off. Then the funny thing is that I really did realize that I was doing everything by my self. I ran the shows, I did everything, So I decided to leave and that is it mainly. Does that answer your question?
Chris (DAM Interviewer): Yes it does, But can you give me another answer on that, why come here to DAM then? I mean, This is a newly acquired fed just like UCW was. Why come to newly organized feds? Why not go to feds that are in there 3rd or 4th season or maybe even more seasons?
TCM: Well the reason why I didn't feel like it, I mean Dai Shi was a good manager but in my eyes, He didn't really do much with us. But to answer your question why do I come to newly formed feds, Because I want to get a fed (DAM) Off its feet and help out. I now what your going to say Chris, " But what if the same thing happens," Well it wont, If it does then I will try again. But I wont be going to another fed, This is the fed. We will be around for a long tiime.

The Crimson Moon walks away from the scene,

Chris (DAM Interviewer) : Okay thanks for your time. (Yelling)
*The Crimson Moon turns around before he leaves the backstage area and goes to his office.*

TCM: One thing that I learned from Dai Shi, is that... Don't try something unless you have FATH in it. I didn't have FATH in UCW. I have faith in DAM.

The Crimson Moon turns back around and continues walking.

Chris (DAM Interviewer): Thanks for your time. (Yelling)

Chris (DAM Interviewer), walks away from the interview as well.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Backstage Workout Writer:Big Joe Stump Made On: Sat Jan 17, 2009   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 am

Chris (Interviewer):

Hi fans of DAM, the new rising fed into the wrestling sky!! I´m here backstage because of a new Tag-Team that was formed this week to compete in the Tag-Team-Title tournament. I´ve heard that they call themselves the "TWO KINGS UNITED". But let´s see, if i can find them...

Chris enters the Training Area, where he sees Big Joe Stump and Mike Garner on a mat for a little workout. He stays in the door case to not interrupt the two men

BJS: (with Mike Garner on his shoulders) And now to complete the section, i can give you a little taste of my Stumber´s Axe...

Mike: (shacking his whole body to get free) No Joe...stop it. We agreed about no Painkiller for you and no Stumber Axe for me..let me down partner.

BJS deposes Mike back to the floor with a big smile on his face

BJS: And how about my new move, the Oklahoma Slam?? It won´t hurt, i promise..

Mike: No, perhaps later. We have to talk about your strategy in the match with Afuntog against AC and Sojiro...

BJS: (smiles again) Oh yeah!!! The Manga Comic boy and our boss...(looking satisfied) i can´t wait to step in the ring with you again, to beat those two Light-Heavyweights to become the very first DAM Tag-Team-Champions...(BJS suddenly looks sad)...unfortunately not with you my friend...

Mike Garner: Calm down...the fortune decided who is in a team, and it hasn´t been on our side dude. Now you need a tough strategy, because these two man can´t get beaten the easy way. AC would do all for the Tag-Titles, you have to be careful. Listen...we are going to do it this way....(when Mike is about to continue suddenly Big Joe shouts, because he deducted the interviewer Chris)
BJS: Could this be true...a spy ...from our opponents...(with those words Big Joe Stump starts running to Chris to get him in his big hands)...
Chris:No Mister Stump it´s not what it looks like...i´m just the interviewer...

[i]Chris gets panic and starts to run out of the training area to the parking lot...the camera lights out, when BJS hustles the cameraman to the side and resumes prosecution...
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: harry potter interview Writer: Harry Potter Made On: Tue Jan 20, 2009   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 am

Reporter: hi tonight i am about to interview harry potter a new star a new bread
of wrestler hi harry potter can i interview for all you fan .

harry potter: ok i can do that for my fan.
Reporter:why you name is harry potter
harry potter:name is harry potter because i am all about magic and showing my fan
my Suicide move that you can not stop in the ring

Reporter:ok i see why and why are you here for .
harry potter:why why i am here you now why i am a king it not a joke
i am here to be the champ so all my fad it not luck it me so bye.

harry potter walk a way
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Mortarman calls out Billy Gun Writer:Mortar78 date: Sun Feb 08, 2009   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:55 am

The camera goes to the backstage, where Chris is in front of Mortarman. Before he can say anything, Mortarman takes the mic away from him and slowly focus on the camera, looking really serious but also complacent.

Mortarman: There sure was a lot of talk last week, but with no action to back it up, right Billy? You sure showed AC what you got... Let me know when you're ready for a rematch, little man. Maybe this time you can make me even break a sweat.

Mortarman drops the mic and walks away as the camera fades and returns to the ring for more action.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Wrestler
Wrestler
Harry Potter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris's crazy interviews   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 pm

harry potter gets out of the ring grabbing a monitor from the announcer's table
and hits Mortarman on his nose executing a MORTAL monitor shot!!
Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Chris's crazy interviews   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 pm

britney spears runs out towards harry potter with a steel chair and hits him STRAIGHT in the face with a MORTAL steel chair shot

Britney Spears Grabs A Mike : I Told U It Wasnt Over and it still isnt I want ur blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris's crazy interviews   Chris's crazy interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris's crazy interviews
Page 1 of 1