Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AC MEETS "THE MAN"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

AC MEETS "THE MAN" Empty
PostSubject: AC MEETS "THE MAN"   AC MEETS "THE MAN" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 am

It is at the end of the night but backstage a group of man are seen walking towards the GM's Office, There are 4 man standing around one man who is in the middle, the 4 man look as if there are bodyguards and protecting the man in the middle from the formation they are walking in...
The group of bodyguards get to the GM's office door and open it, two of the bodyguards walk in and there is The whole Fraternity in the GM's Office celebrating another successful show.
They stop what they are doing

Afuntog: Who the hell is this......

The two bodyguards signal to come in, the bodyguards step out of the way and makes room for the man in the Middle to come in.....
The Man steps in and he is wearing a very expensive suit, shoes,sunglasses and has a gold cane with a crystal skull on the top of it, The Man walks in and walks up to AC's desk with his bodyguards at his side and AC is seating with his
frat boys around him
AC STAYS UP

AC: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!
?THE MAN?: Please sit!..

DOTF goes to attack to be the hero but one of the bodyguards taser him before he can get to the man, and DOTF falls right to the ground and is stunned

?THE MAN?: HA HA, that boy goes down like a stack of Crap when it comes to police force HA HA HA HA ! Now Please sit down , unless one of yous want to be a hero like ya boy here....

AC Sittts down and Afuntog and Dave Studd stay by this side and stand there ground. The Man signals one of the bodyguards to drag DOTF out and he does so and there are now only 3 bodyguards!

?THE MAN?:(Yelling to the bodyguard) Put that hero in the same trash can they put Twister Stuff in and wait out there!........NOW, let me introduce myself, I am Che' Pierre and you would know me as one of your wrestlers mangers....
AC: This is still no reason for you to barge into my office like this.........
Che' Pierre: SHUT YOUR MOUTH JUST FOR ONE SECOND AND LET ME TALK!

Che' Pierre Calms himself down

Che' Pierre: Now,,, When Twister came to me and said he wanted to come here and grope at other man in a ring or whatever yous do here ha! I was not actually Happy with the idea but I let him do as he wished and you know I thought you know, he could come here, still make a couple of bucks, clime to the top like he does in everything he puts his skills into and still make a couple of albums while doing so, So you know I let him go off, come to your little bucket of a join and BRING A LITLLE TALENT AND GRATENESS INTO THIS CURCUS!..................... But what I didn't expect was a ignorant, cowardly, bitter and bigoted who has no talent, no guts, to hold back my man at every opportunely he gets! A man who desecrate things he doesn't understand when the truth is you should just say " Hey thank you, man," and have a glass of coke and put a smile on your god dam face, sit back and watch the money roll in and SHUT THE *BLIPP* UP!, and just let my man Twist do his thing. Now I know Twist can be a bit of a hand full BUT you should just let the boy do what he does best and go about your little way. But, apparently, you're incapable of doing that, so--

By this stage AC is built up with sooo much rage that he has been trying to hold back, he busts out in anger and starts Yelling at Che' Pierre ( Twister manager)

AC: I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE! But I really don't CARE about what you think, need, want or WHAT YOU EXPECT! I DONT NEED TO PLEASE YOU OR MAKE YOU HAPPY, so what THE HELL do you think you are doing coming in here, interrupting us and take out one of "MY BOYS". I DONT CARE FOR THIS THUG BEHAVIOUR IN MY YARD! so don't make me get you put on the same order as I got "YOUR BOY TWIST" ON! because I don't think a "MAN" like you could just get rid of a court order like that! and I Know One of those Twisted's Tricks when I see one, You coming in here Like your somebody, looking like you have power with your so called bodyguards, BOY YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT IM POWERFUL OF DOING, SO GET YOU AND THIS CHEAP SUIT.................... *SLAP*

As AC said "CHEAP SUIT" he when to go touch Che' Pierre's so called "CHEAP SUIT", But as he Touches it Che' slaps AC straight in the jaw and knocks him back he his chair! and he Stunned about what Che' just did!
Dave Studd goes to go attack Che' But Afuntog stops him as they are a little out number and tells him to wait!

Che' Pierre: BOY! Don't you even try and touch the suit, a man like you does not have the pleasure to touch a suit LIKE THIS!, You put your hands on it, Im going to have to chop one of them off!

One of the Bodyguards goes to pull something out of his jacket!

Che' Pierre: NO BUTCHER, I didn't mean it had to be don't KNOW!, hes a lucky man this time ha ha ha ha!

The Bodyguard named Butcher stops and looks disappointed!

Che' Pierre: Now you know what I keep hearing you go on about this so called "Power" you have! But.....

Che' Pierre looks around the room everywhere then back at AC!

Che' Pierre: WHAT THESE TWO GOONS! ( and points at Afuntog and Dave Studd)
Che' Pierre: (continues on) HA HA HA HA! I don't think so, Now if you had some kind of "POWER", you would be in my "Black Book". Now he isn't in my "Black Book" is he? ( And looks over to one of his bodyguards)

The Bodyguards Nods as if to say "no"

Che' Pierre: See you are nothing in my world! Now I would have to agree its not easy to get rid of a court order, and it did give me a bit of a headache but it helps when the Judge who gave the order is in my " Black Book", But to just prove it make sure everything is understood, here!

Che' Pierre Throw AC an envelop

Che' Pierre: Please open it, it will make everything understood and just so you can understand it my "little Friend" ha ha ha!

Afuntog is nodding like hes telling AC not to open it.

Che' Pierre: Please, you level headed baboons wont believe it or understand it if you don't, SO PLEASE HAVE A LOOK, and see for yourself AC, that there is no Order and all charges have been dropped.... HAVE A LOIK!

AC doesn't look happy, but opens it and has a look over the papers..........

AC: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR MAKING FAULT ACTUATIONS!, WHAT THE.......

Che' Pierre Interrupts him before he finishes

Che' Pierre: That's Right, You are being charged with making faults actuation's against a one Mr Eric Ransom, known to you as the one you call "Twisted", see your right when you said a order like that cant be just "dropped" unless somewhere along the line somebody has lied, and for some reason that judge happen to find no evidence on Mr Ransom ha ha, So that came to the concussion that you have had to have lied to get that order so, you had to be charged for wasting the courts time and money ha ha ha ha ha ha I have the papers to say the charges against Twister have been dropped, right here ( takes out another envelop but keeps it in his hand), See that was a lot easier then that bullsh*t stunt you play on my boy to give him that pussy order you tried used to try and hind ha ha ha.

AC looks so mad at this point!

AC: WHAT, WHAT, THIS CAN BE, THIS IS A LOAD OF BULLSH*T, I DID NOT LIE AT ALL, AND YOU KNOW THAT. HOW DARE YOU....................... and AND WHAT, that court date lands on one of my D.A.M show, NO this cant be or can be done, IM TO MUCH OF A BUSY MAN ON THAT DAY, THIS CANT BE DONE, NO (and throws the court order back at Che')

Che' Pierre: Sorry to say AC, not matter where you throw that you have to appear, no matter who you are! But don't worry I got everything planned out, so you don't have to worry about a thing. You will just give me total control of that show..... SO I CAN FIX ALL YOUR *BLIPP* UPS YOU HAVE MADE!
AC: WHAT, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, THERE WOULD BE NO WAY I WOULD GIVE YOU CONTROL OF MY SHOW! I HAVE MY OWN PEOPLE WHO CAN DO THAT! SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING I WOULD GIVE YOU CONTROL OF MY YARD? IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!
Che' Pierre: WELL AC, I don't think Im really giving you a choice. There Is a couple of ways we could do this, now the easiest way would have to be me just coming and buying this place out, but see that would cost me and I don't really want to invest in this ummmm what would you call it...... "A GAY BAR"!that's right a "gay gar" from what I see your boys get up to in that ring out there ha ha ha ha ha ha, So no I wouldnt do that! maybe ummmm well maybe the mayor of this city mite just start construction of a bridge that mite just have to be built straight through this building, YES that's better, we can do that right( and looks back at one of his bodyguards)

The BodyGraud putts out a little Black book from out of his jacket and looks through it, then looks at Che' and nods as if to say "yes"

Che' Pierre: See and that would barley cost me a cent, but don't worry Im pretty sure they can name the bridge after you ha ha ha ha, but don't think that there can be any re-building done because I think if you tried that, there mite just have to be a parking lot built there ha ha ha ha. Now that's what I really want to see ha........

Afuntog and Dave Studd have decided that they have had enough of Che' disrespecting there boss and both jump at Che' at the same time but two of the bodyguards step forward and one of them teasers Dave Studd and the other uses a presser point hold on Afuntog neck, and they both fall to the floor, out cold!

Che' Pierre: Drag those clowns out of here, and stand out by the door

One of the Bodyguards grabs both of them by the legs and he drags them out of the office by there feet.
AC starts to get a worried and a stressful look on his face has he has never be in a spot like this were he is all by him self and venerable

AC: OK PLEASE, wait a second, Even if I wanted to hand over the show to you, I cant Im sorry!
Che' Pierre: Of Course you can, here with this

And Che' takes out the papers in the envelop he was holding and throws them at AC.

Che' Pierre: One of them is just saying that your order against Eric Ransom was drop, but the other is a contract that will give me total control of that one show, So there you go there is a way, all you got to do is sign it, THAT EASY! Now Go ahead and do it!

AC looks at the contract then throws it back on his desk

AC: YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE WHAT YOU CAN DO OR WHAT YOU WILL DO TO ME I CAN STAND MY OWN GROUND AND FIGHT, SO TRY AND USE YOUR POWER TO TRY AND "BUILD" THROUGHT HERE WITH YOUR SO CALLED "CONTACTS" BECAUSE IM A POWERFUL MAN AND CAN TAKE IT ON! SO THERE YOU GO, IM NOT SIGNING THAT! LIKE I SAID IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!
Che' Pierre: HA HA HA HA HA, you are kidding me right ha ha ha ha............ WELL THEN AC, It looks like we are going to have to do this the old school way, the way that only gets through to thick headed people like you! I wish it didn't have to come to this, it makes it harder to hug my daughter when I get home with "CLEAN HANDS", if you know what I mean ha ha ha ha, So I guess boys we will be stopping at the church tonight to confess our sins after we have cleanse this fools sins ha ha ha ha........NOW AC YOU WILL SIGN IT!

Che' Pierre clicks his fingers and the bodyguard that dragged DOFT out comes back in with a tool box and Che' Pierre takes off his sun glasses and rolls up his sleeve's on is jacket

Che' Pierre: I wished you would have just signed it voluntairily AC, all I can say is I guess It will be a cold day in hell ha ha ha

Che' Pierre Walks the Camera man out of the office

Che' Pierre: Sorry you cant stay ha ha, but we got business in here........

Che' Looks at the bodyguard who Is waiting by the door

Che' Pierre: Stay out here and watch the Door, would ya!

Che' Pierre closes the door and as he closes it the last images you see is of AC looking around at the four man who are still in the office with a worried and a bit of a scared look on his face from what the man are about to do!

The Camera Man just stands at the closed door and then you can hear screams of pain coming out of the Office!!!!!!

( The Show Ends)
Back to top Go down

AC MEETS "THE MAN"
Page 1 of 1