Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Empty
PostSubject: D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:51 pm

This Is Where all the Rp's of Announcements and Opener's will be, they will occur here in this forum in the same order as on the Show and Storyline, where will also be what show it was on and date, if it occured on the show.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: The Origin of DAM ; Occurred on (CBS 21/01/09) Writer: Anthony Christaensin   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Dai Shi is in his living room watching old chick flicks on Lifetime when a special report interrupts his viewing pleasure. Although visibly upset, he is compelled to pay attention.

Reporter: We interrupt your regular scheduled program to bring you this breaking news. Anthony Christaensin has announced that he is opening his own Federation. This is quite shocking as the last fed he worked for, UCW, went belly up after just one season. Our own Chris was able to get an exclusive interview with AC to discuss this development.
AC: Thank you for coming to speak with me Chris. I wanted to explain why I would take such a venture into a world I've never traveled to before. I have always lived with the advantages of life. My family was wealthy as I grew up. I went to the best school. I graduated and helped my father run his company. I kept coming up with ideas that were always winners, just like me, but my father took credit for all of them. He was happy with being mediocre instead of dominating the business world. That didn't sit well with me so I went out on my own and joined UCW. The GM there was just like my father though, happy with being mediocre instead of dominating the wrestling world. When it fell apart, I was at an impass. I had two choices, join another fed and hope for the best, but probably find another GM who would settle for mediocre; or forget about taking orders from anyone else, forget about being mediocre, and take over the world I've chosen as my own, the wrestling world. I chose option two and I now give you the new Federation that will make all other feds seem like a waste of time. I will not settle for mediocre, that is why I give you Domination Against Mediocrity, I give you DAM. Furthermore, I like the fact that you have just listened Chris instead of interrupting me with a bunch of stupid questions. I want you as my interviewer for DAM. Whatever they pay you here, I will triple it.
Chris: But I'm just an intern, they don't pay me.
AC: In that case, I'll quadruple it. No, seriously, I will give you a real job making good money for someone like you. I will not take no for an answer. To my former boss, dad. To my former GM, Dai Shi, I invite both of you to come to our show and see how success is done.
I will be scheduling a press conference to open both the arena and the first show. All are invited.

Last edited by Twister on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Introduction to the Mad House; Occurred On (CBS 21/01/09) Writer: Anthony Christaensin   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Anthony Christaensin is standing outside the arena surrounded by reporters and fans with tickets. A huge red ribbon is hanging in front of the building's entrance. A podium is set up in front of the ribbon with Anthony Christaensin prepared for a press conference. He raises his hand to speak.

AC: Welcome to the grand opening of the DAM arena. For a while, I worked elsewhere under the run of a dimwitted GM. I swore that one day I would run my own company and show the world how a, no THE, fed is properly run. With that being said, I realize that the people that watch our shows are the ones that make a fed successful. Those same people need a place to watch the show and they should enjoy where they sit to watch said show. It pains me to try to make others happy, but this is business and I succeed at every business I start. Making the people I care so little about happy is sheer madness and seeing that I realize that I have named the arena THE MADHOUSE. Any questions?

Chris, the interviewer for DAM, raises his hand enthusiastically.

Chris: What makes your arena different than everyone elses?

AC: That's a great question, Chris is it? In The Madhouse, the fans are not just here to watch the show, they all have a chance to be a part of it. You will see that in this building there lies a barrel. In that barrel lies the fate of every wrestler on the roster including myself. How that plays out is to be seen only on the inside. Every seat contains a computer screen set directly to the concession stand. One simply places there order and it is brought to them. No fan will ever have to miss a second of the show due to hunger. I am working on a way to eliminate bathroom breaks but that is another subject. Any other questions?

A voice from the back speaks loudly but seems hidden.

You say you things will be different in DAM but how do you plan to do that when you have the same people from UCW and the same VGM. You go in with a failing track record and have no chance at success. HAHAHAHAHAHA

AC: I know that voice. Dai Shi? How dare you compare me to you. You had all the pieces to succeed yet you failed to execute them. I have the same VGM because he fought to keep UCW alive. You failed because you quit. The blueprint for success was in your hands and you blew it. If you want to see what you could have had, but a ticket and watch the show like the rest of the fans. With that, I give you The Madhouse and I give you DAM.

AC turns and is handed a big pair of scissors from Afuntog and he poses for the paparazzi as he cuts the ribbon. A huge line forms from those who have bought tickets already and as the camera looks into the ticket line, one can see Dai Shi arguing with the ticket agent as he is informed that the show is sold out.

Last edited by Twister on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Tournament accounced- Occured On ( CBS 21/01/09) Writer: VGM (The Crimson Moon)   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Music is heard over the ring. TCM starts to walk towards the ring and gets into the ring and and grabs a microwphone.

TCM: Hello everyone in case you haven't already heard yet...I am your VGM. (Smiles)

The Crowd is Screaming, "YEAAAAAAH."

TCM: Well just to let you know that I will be running the minor show here in DAM called, "Crimson Blood Shed." I came up with that name myself... (Laughs) well everyone I came here to UCW to find a new place to shin. I did shine back in Blood and Guts Wrestling, but I decided to come here and start over as a better wrestler.

Crowd chant "WHO CARES ABOUT BLOOD AND GUTS WRESTLING. YOU IN DAM NOW."

TCM: I know guys calm down. Well I have come to this ring to talk about what will be going on here in the first show...I think I might have a good idea about that...

MUSIC IS HEARD OVER THE RING AND OUT WALKS THE GM,m Anthony Christaensin.

AC: Hello TCM, sorry for interrupting you but I have an announcement to make, but first let me be the first to welcome you to DAM. By the way how are you today?
TCM: I am good, why would you ask?
AC: Well you will be needing to be good and healthy over the next two weeks.
TCM: Um...Why would I need to be healthy and good over the next two weeks?
AC: Well that is actually a good question and I think the whole roster will like that question, same with the fans of DAM.

Crowd chant "WHY WOULD WE LIKE THAT?"

AC: Well everyone, people have been coming into my office asking me, "I would like to be the DAM Heavyweight Champion." Well guys everyone one knows I don't just hand things to you, I will make you work for it!
TCM: Well I think we would know that. Your our GM, so we would know things like that.
AC: Well thank you for clearing that for me TCM. But since people have been coming into my office unexpectedly...I have decided to make a Tournament for the DAM Heavyweight title.

Crowd Screaming DAM...DAM...DAM

TCM: Well who will be in the tournament?
AC: Good question...I have decided it will be...

The Crimson Moon V.S Knox

Forrest V.S Naruto Uchiah

Crowd chant "DAM...DAM...DAM."

TCM: Thank you for letting me show off my talents Boss.
AC: Your welcome.

AC Turns around and starts to walk backstage, but then turns back around.

AC: Oh TCM..
TCM: Yes...
AC: Don't you ever mention another feds name in this company or else it will be your contract.

Crowd Screams, "Dang"

TCM: Okay.

Anthony Chrstaensini Leaves the arena.

The Crimson Moon follows.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: The Climb to Success Writer: The Crimson Moon Made On: 19/1/09   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 am

Music is heard over the ring and The Crimson Moon comes down to the ring with a microphone

TCM: Hello Everyone, I hope all of you like the show last last week.

Crowd chant "CBS...CBS...CBS!!!"

TCM: I guess that means you are all fans of the show, but make sure you watch the DAM show as well. That show would be even better, or will it.... (Laughs) Anyway. A lot of wrestlers have been coming to me asking for a better contract. I am not meaning the Good wrestlers with some low contracts, I am talking about the newest wrestlers to the fed. I am not saying you guys are bad, but since you have been a big bother about a better contract. I decided along with my GM AC, we decided to make Ladder Match Tournament. It will consist of 8 Wrestlers, if you lose once then you will be eliminated from the Tournament. But the last two people will be going for a One In A Life Time Contract. Meaning that once there Contract ends, They will get this Contract.

The Crimson Moon Raise his right arm, and a Brief Case, is lowered into the Ring. The Crimson Moon opens the Brief case.

TCM: This is a Contract that is called a Legendary Contract, it is the highest payed Contract you can get, and You will be getting 4 Appearances per week and 75% Merchandise. So this will be going to the winner of the Tournament, but what should this Tournament be named, I believe it should be named, " The Climb to Success." So right now I will be announcing the Contestant's. The First Round will be a match that was going to happen last week on CBS but the Match never happened, So here is the First Round.

First Round: Billy Gunn vs King Klondike

TCM: Second Round will go to a Feud that is happening Currently.

Second Round: "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little vs Knox

TCM: The Third Round will consist of a Match that hasn't of a Rivalry but hopefully it will. Soon, I mean these two are a good Combination of Sportsmanship and they are two good friends. But I am not sure they will be after. The Third Round will be

Third Round: David Hardy vs Sinsational

TCM: The Fourth Round is the Match that I really needed to announce, Here is the Fourth Round.

Fourth Round: Big Daddy Kool vs Wendigo Willie Wilson

TCM: That is The Climb to Success Tournament.

The Crimson Moon, leaves the ring with the Brief case in hand.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: The revelation that is the barrel Writer: Anthony Christaensin Made On: Tue Jan 20, 2009   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 am

Welcome to the Jungle by GNR plays over the arena and GM Anthony Christaensin and Afuntog make their way to the ring. A big metal barrel with envelopes in it sits in the middle of the ring. AC and Afuntog enter the ring, Afuntog taking guard by the barrel, arms crossed with the paddle affectionately known as Uncle Frank grasped tightly in his right hand and a smug look plastered across his face. AC grabs a mic and raises his hand. The music stops and he begins to speak...

AC: Listen up one and all as the barrel before me will affect everyone in this building, wrestlers and fans in some way. Inside the barrel are envelopes and in each envelope is the name of every wrestler on the roster. Tonight, a tournament for the #1 contender to the DAM title begins. Now, I could just choose 8 random wrestlers to compete, but where's the fun in that. Instead, I will pick a fan out of the audience at random who will pull the envelopes out of this barrel one at a time. Those names will go into the tournament and the winner of that tournament will get a guaranteed title shot. But wait, there's more. Another fan will then come up and pick 8 more envelopes. Those eight envelopes will make up a total of 4 tag teams. Those four teams will be entered in another tournament and the team that wins that tournament will be the new tag team champions of DAM. In the past, feds have allowed the fans to only sit back and watch. That led to wrestlers blaming the GM for bad matches or bad opportunities happening. I don't like conflict so the only ones to blame for any matches tonight will be.....well, you the fans.

AC gestures to the ring announcer who hands him a top hat. AC begins to shake it up and the fans look on confused.

AC: Each of you have a number on your ticket stub. I will now draw the ticket of the first fan who will draw the names out of the barrel for the #1 contender tournament. The number is 8675319.

A portly teenage boy with a Crimson Moon t-shirt comes out of the audience. He is obviously excited and attempts to speak but AC takes the mic from him and points at the barrel. Afuntog spins it and suddenly stops it.

AC: You don't talk unless I tell you to. Now, what's your name son? (the boy says "Tommy") Okay Timmy, go ahead and draw me 8 envelopes. (The boy says it's Tommy and then goes to the barrel and draws out 8 envelopes) Thank you Teddy (crowd yells Tommy) Oh I know but it doesn't matter what his name is because he did his job and I'll never see him again. Now get out of my playground Billy! (Tommy leaves the ring as the crowd is booing AC loudly) Now to see who's in the tournament.

AC opens each envelope and shows Afuntog. They both nod and have a few oohs and aahs but do not share with the fans the contents of the envelopes.

AC: What?! Did you think I would just let you all know who's in it? No No No! My brother and I know and all of you will know at the same time that the participants know, right before their match. Now for the next eight envelopes, I will pick another ticket. 362436.
(A beautiful woman climbs over the guardrail wearing a Fraternity t-shirt which brings a look of joy to both AC and Afuntog) Now this is more like it and it proves my point. The elite of society belong with the Fraternity and that includes our fans. What's your name honey? (The girl says Jessica and does a cute little giggle) Draw me 8 more names and this time I will reveal the names two at a time. Whoever is drawn #1 will team with #2, 3 with 4, so on and so forth. (Jessica draws out the first two envelopes and hands them to AC) The first team and two people not in the #1 contenders tournament will be Big Joe Stump and Afuntog. Next please Jessica. (two more envelopes) The next team will be Forrest Shiek Monstar and Sojiro Seta. That will be round one match. Next please Jessica (two more envelopes are drawn and opened). The next team will be Mike Garner and Oh wow!, Me. Jessica, please go pick out our fodder (the final two envelopes are drawn) We will be facing Demi-God of all Gods and Gersolmer. That should be quite a match. If you did not hear your name, don't fret. You may be in the tournament so be ready to hear your name. Enjoy the show everyone and Jessica, please come enjoy the show backstage with me and my brother in my private area.

AC, Afuntog, and Jessica go backstage and this party is about to start....
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: TCM Ends the Tournament Writer: TCM Made On: Sat Jan 31,   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 am

Muisc is heard over the ring, and The Crimson Moon, walks into the Ring.

TCM: People of DAM Federation, it seems to me that we don't have a mature roster. Ever since I have made this announcement about, 'The Climb to Success.' People have been attacking people And interfering in matches. That is not called for, It can be But this isn't called for. Since you are in the Tournament you get a shot at the Contract. But you still interfere in the Matches, well let me just tell you this! The Tournament is off! And instead of having a Tournament for it, We are just not going to do it, So sorry to all. Tonight Knox, you will go against David Hardy.

The Crimson Moon leaves the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise   D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.A.M's First Opens, Announcements and Little Surprise
Page 1 of 1