Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Surprise Defense Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Defense   Surprise Defense Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Camera fades in on Mike Vengence throwing the trainers who are trying to attend to him across the room he looks into the camera with a menacing glare

CHAOS...VAMPIROX...You think that you've got my number?...You think that this is over with...well far from it...this is just the beginning...I with rip flesh from muscle and tendon from bone...I will burn your houses to the ground while you sleep...I will personally assure that you never sire offspring...for you have sucker punched me...ganged up on me...called my integrity an courage into question...and for what....because I pose a threat to you and all of youre overly ambitious dreams...I WILL NOT SUBMIT!!!....I WILL NOT BE RIDICULED...AND I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!....On behalf of the Dirty Work Unit I issue a challenge to you two sniviling cowards...a tag match...with the following stipulations...If Alex and I win I get which ever one of you weak pathetic fools that is pinned or submits in a one on one match...WITH A SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE OF MY CHOOSING!!!!...And if i lose the winner gets the same...Now what do you have to say to that ladies?....I will bathe in your blood before all is said and done...FOR I AM VENGENCE!!!!

Mike Vengence Snarls into the camera as it fades out
Back to top Go down

Surprise Defense
Page 1 of 1