Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TCM Interviews DH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:22 pm

*David Hardy is seen walking back stage. And The Crimson Moon, runs up to him.*

TCM: Hello David Hardy, may I start asking you some questions?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 pm

DH - Go ahead ive got time

Last edited by David Hardy on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 pm

TCM: Well how do you feel about comming to DAM
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 pm

DH - i feel great about coming to this fed. I would like to thank the GM for accepting me. I finally have a chance to show people what im capable of.
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 pm

TCM: Speaking of what you are cabable of. Why do you think I chose you to be into the Climb to Success Tournament?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:37 pm

DH - for me to show the fans, you, and the GM what i can do and what im capable of
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

TCM: I am not trying to be mean. But you keep saying, "What I am Cabable of" Do you not have confidence in yourself?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 pm

DH - I am confident its just i never go to show anybody anything. Though i have little experience on a FEd i just want to give the fans what they came to see.Everytime I go in the ring i think what can i do to show the fans something they have never seen before.
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 pm

TCM: So you are confident. How do you feel about the Climb to Success Tournament?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:03 pm

DH - I feel that the climb to success is great and thanks for including me. Also i would like to say that I hope Sinsational is ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

TCM: Ready for a Fight. I hear he is looking for you.
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 pm

DH - Where
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:38 pm

TCM: I don't know if its true. But lets get back to the Interview. Do you think you can win the whole Tournament?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 am

DH - I might, im up against superstars who are stronger than me so its more of a 25/75 chance i might win
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 pm

TCM: Do you think you can win it though
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 pm

DH - Yeah I think i could and will win the tournament
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm

TCM: You do know what is at stake if you win right?
Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 pm

DH - yeah i know what is at stake that's why i have to win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TCM Interviews DH Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCM Interviews DH   TCM Interviews DH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCM Interviews DH
Page 1 of 1