Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister whats to know whats Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Twister whats to know whats Up! Empty
PostSubject: Twister whats to know whats Up!   Twister whats to know whats Up! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:49 am

( Before "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's and Twister's match)

Twister is seen walking in the hall way and the camera follows, he then turns into TEAJL locker room

Twister opens the door and walks in, TEAJL is in his locker room getting hyped up before his match, TEAJL stops and looks at Twister, Twister looks around at the locker room then at TEAJL

Twister: So We are in a match against each other tonigth...
TEALJ: Yeah and....
Twister: Well what was with that Crap you just said out there....
TEALJ: WHAT?
Twister: You and I quote " That's good, I want to knock him out of the Tournament anyway." What the hell man, is that all you got to say?
TEALJ: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY HUH?
Twister: Well man...... You didn't even try and talk to your Brother about it, he could have changed things. I didn't think you would just say that is was good and wanted to knock me out of the tournament, I through we were Bros....

TEALJ interrupts Twister say he says "Bros"

TEALJ: You said we were bros? My brother is my Bro, and if this is what I got to do to prove to him I can be a CHAMIPON, then I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT OF THE TOUREMENT TO DO THAT! I will Prove to him I deserve to stand next to him.
Twister: Please man don't say that! Don't you see AC is doing, to try and make us fight between each other and make you and everyone else you has decided to side with what I am trying to put across this FED, which going with AC is a bad idea and well make you corrupt, and he is tries and forces yous to go with him and against what Im saying by putting yous all in these situation. And I do believe that your brother is only going along with it to see and prove that you are with him and his "WOLF CLANE, and were your loyalty really lays..........

TEAJL interruptus Twister again

TEAJL: Yeah well my loyalty is with him, who ever said I was with your "Felonious Five clan", all I did was help you out in a hard time and just give you a bit of advice, and what did I get from you,,,, oh this watch ( He puts out the watch he got off Twister out of his bag)! and what did I get in return when I got this, thrown around in a ring and humiliated by AC! So if I got to prove to my brother that I am a champion who devices to side by his side and show me and AC that I am Elite by knocking you out of this tournament then that's WHAT I WILL DO, and my loyalty does stand him the WOLF PAC, I never said I was going to join your Felonious Five Group, So just GET OUT OF MY LOCKER ROOM, Oh yeah first!

TEALJL Throws the watch he got from Twister back to him

Twister: Come on man, don't be like that man, I gave you this from your watch man, come on I don't want us to get in the ring like this.
TEAJL:Well I don't want it, look what it did for me but you know what I dont care because after tonight I will show that AC AND MY BROTHER THAT I AM ELITE!
Twister: Man I Think and know your already elite and so do you!
TEAJL: Well it doesn't matter what you think does it, you showed you cant do anything for me, So right now I got to prove myself to my brother, SO GET OUT!
Twister: Then fine man, if that's how its going to be...... I will make sure I put my all into this as well!

Twister goes to walk out but then turns back

Twister: And Jordan, I never seen Felonious Five act as a group thing man, more of a alienist of people joining together to fight for a better way and not put up with what those GM's want to make us into..........We dont need to prove to anyone but ourselves, but if you think you need them to think you are Elite, well go ahead, but remember if you know really and believe your self your elite, then you are, and I believe you think that yourself, so I believe your elite man and its doesn't matter what others think unless you believe in yourself. So man If you want to go join some group, go for it like I said Felonious Five is not a group, but as long as you believe in what we are try to say and put across and keep that, then go for it. But please Jordan I dont want you to become some product of your brother, stay to your true self, even if that means at times you have to go against what your brother says, because remember blood may be thicker then water but family will always be the first to use you when they need something......

Twister walks to the door and opens it but before leaving he turn back at TEAJL

Twister: And man Im sorry for what AC did to you and I promise I will make sure I pay you back for what happened and that goes for every one AC has done this too, I promise you I will make up for it man and I dont believe you need to prove to your brother that you need to stand next to him, you are pretty dam good and elite on your own and dont need to be next to someone to show it!
TEAJL: Please Just leave!
Twister: Just Remember that, after what you said I also PROMISE YOU I WONT BE HOLDING BACK AT ALL, It will be no different from be versing DOTF in that Ring, and I know We will be Bringing every thing you got

Twister walks out and slams the door behind him,
TEAJL Stands there for a bit looking like he is thinking about what was just said then he goes back to gettin hyped up for the match

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

Twister whats to know whats Up!
Page 1 of 1