Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister the Bug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Twister the Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Twister the Bug?   Twister the Bug? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:52 pm

DOTF is seen back stage trying to impress two beautiful ladies who have been let back stage to get some autograph off some wrestlers. The camera man walks up to them as they are talking

DOTF: Lady's how about we go back to my locker room, pop open a bottle of champagne and see how things go (with a slick look)
Lady1: ( Looks him up and down) Yeahhhhhhh, I DON'T THINK SO!
Lady2: Dam straight!
DOTF:Come on girls, you might even get to meet the whole of the legendary Fraternity, that's if your lucky that is!
Lady1: The Fraternity is ok, you got AC with all that power!
Lady2: And what women doesn't like a man with power......
Lady1: Then there is Afuntog his brother, his got that whole tough guy thing working for him.
Lady2: And every women needs a STRONG man to do the handy work that we cant do! (smiles)
lady1: And then Dave Studd, The DAM Heavyweight Champion.
Lady2: And ya got to love a name who has a title in his name
Lady1: But then there is YOU.......!
DOTF: And what about me?
Lady1: Please do I have to say........ But what girls like us really melt like butter for, thoughts rebellious guys
Lady2: That True!
Lady1:So the Fraternity is fine but when you are looking for rebellious, there is no other then, Twister. So you haven't seen him around have you?
DOTF: WHAT, WHAT.....what the hell has he got that I haven't?
Lady1: Welllllllllll First, he doesn't need someone to make him somebody unlike some ( looks DOTF up and down), then hes got that whole gangster, rebel thing good, which really works with him
Lady2: Its so hot!
Lady1: Also hes in all thoughts music videos that we love, Hell the list can go on and on if you want it to!
Lady2: Got that right!
DOTF:How dare yous! That good for nothing, low leveled, street scum ain't half of what me and the Fraternity are!
Lady1: And what would that be?
DOTF: WE ARE LEGENDS, he is a chrome spinnin', car pimpin', loud mouth good for nothing street THUG
Twister: Who may you be talking about there my friend ha ha ha

DOTF turns around and to his surprise , Twister was standing there the whole time. DOTF gets a little frightened as he sees Twister and takes a couple of steps back, the two ladies start to scream with excitement as one of their favorite superstar are standing right in front of them. The two ladies run over to Twister and hug him and and keep screaming

Lady1 and lady2: OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS, OH MY GOD WE ARE LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FANS ( and they just keep on screaming)
Twister: hey ladies, well DOTF it doesn't look like your the only groupies back stage tonight
DOTF: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!
Twister: (laughing) Well you did start off here being AC groupie didn't you?

Both of the ladies start laughing and that just gets DOTF boiled up

DOTF: I GOT HERE BECAUSE I LOOKED UP TO A POWER AND MADE SURE I WAS BY ITS SIDE
Twister: What ever........ So ladies what can I do for yous.
Lady1: Could you please sign a couple of things for us.
Twister: Oh, of course ladies, anything for the Fans. Then maybe we could head back to my locker room/ pimped out trailer

Both of the ladies go red in the face and have a big smile as well and Twister starts signing there things

Lady1: We would love that!
DOTF: Actually you Twisted fool, these ladies were about to leave with me!

Both of them ladies look at DOTF as if to say " AS IF"

Twister: Ok first, you need to come up with your own little sayings instead of copying everything your boyfriend says and, DAM SON did you just wake up out of that trash can you were put it last week, BECAUSE YOU SMELL! You know the smell of trash and AC ass dont make a good aroma, so how about you get your ass to your crummy little locker room and have a god dam shower! because no lady is want to go here you smelling like that!

The ladies keep on laughing and Twister goes back to signing there stuff

DOTF: You know what? I'm sick of your smart ass remarks, somebody needs to slap the mouth right off your face, and I want to be the one doing it. So just come try and get a piece of me!

DOTF stands there all tough

Twister: OK!

Twister takes a step towards DOTF and DOTF filches and puts his hands in front of his face, Twister Stops

Twister: HA HA HA, see you dont want me to have a piece of you, because I have already pretty much had the whole cake. So you know WHAT? Im sick of beating your ass around that ring anyways, so Im not even going to bother.
DOTF: Well you know what AC has been saying about you, Any day now he is going to make you his little bitch and he will be having you boring down to him and kissing his feet for forgiveness!

Twister Drops the stuff he was signing for the two lovely ladies and looks over to DOTF with a crazy look on his face

Twister:WHAT THE *BLIPP* DID YOU SAY?
DOTF: (puts a little smile on his face) HIS BIATCH!
Twister: Sorry ladies but I just remembered one of those Frat pussy is suppose to be MY BITCH RIGHT NOW! and since your here, I think I'm going to put a collar around this BITCH right here and string him up from a tree. Soooo...........

Twister Runs at DOTF ready to kick his ass but then from around a corner Deadstar pops out and Twister bumps into him and Twister falls over on the ground and looks up at Deadstar

DS: Well well, what do we have here, looks to be a rodent. I better kill it before these chicks freak out......

Deadstar lifts his foot up like he is about to squash a bug

Twister: What the hell?
DS: WAIT, oh no its just that hiphop star who says his the peoples champ. How could I get those two mixed up, My bad!

And Deadstar helps Twister to his feet and brushes him off

DS: Jeez, How did I mix you up with a rodent, Now, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

And Deadstar Pushes Twister Back on his ass

DS: YOU AINT NO BETTER THEN A rodent, so you will stay on the ground were a rodent lives!
Twister: Who the hell are you anyways?
DS: IM THE MAN WHO THE CROWD WILL BE CHEERING FOR AND CALLING THIER CHAMP, IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT! So you and your little buddies better step the hell back and let ME DO WHAT I NEED TO DO, or else ill have to squish you all HA HA HA HA.
Twister: IS THAT RIGHT!

Twister goes to get up off the ground but as he does Deadstar puts is foot on his chest and holds in him like he is doing a cocky pin. Twister Tries to pull Deadstar leg off and get up but Deadstar is to strong and he just cant get up

DS: HA HA HA HA, is that all you got! and you call yourself a champ

One of the ladies interpreted Deadstar

Lady1: Leave Him alone, he didn't do anything to you! Get off him.
DS: Don't worry little lady after Im done with him, you'll have me, a real superstar to sign all that crap!
Twister: Just get off me, I ain't got beef with you!
DS: You'll have to beg better then that little man,how about you Kiss my other foot

Deadstar fally stands on Twister with all his weight and raise is foot in front of Twister Face and says " KISS IT" but Twister is into much pain and trying to gasp for air he wouldnt even have the strength to lift his head up. DOTF walks up to Deadstar and puts his hand on his shoulder.

DOTF: HA HA HA HA HA YEAH KISS IT!

Deadstar looks at DOTF with a stair that looks like it could kill

DS: GET YOUR HAND OFF ME!

DOTF Takes his hand of deadstar shoulder so fast, he barely had time to tell him to take it off. Deadstar steps off Twister

DS: Ok you wont do that, well then I will just have to show everyone what a little wuss and nerd you really are. You thinking your some rebel thug aye, well I dont think so, welllllllllll what to do.

Deadstar looks around the hall and sees some coat hooks and smiles

DS: Perfect, now fool grab his legs so he cant squirm out like a worn ha ha ha
DOTF: WHAT, me?
DS: YEAH YOU, hurry up

DOTF is a little scared to walk up but he does and grabs Twisters Legs, as he does that Deadstar gets off him and grab him like he is hugging him and puts Twister over his shoulder and they start to walk over to the coat hooks. The girls start yelling at them to stop but they just dont listen but just before they get to the coat hooks the girls stop yelling and Deadstar notices Twister has his legs free. So Deadstar just drops Twister and he falls straight on his ass again and Deadstar turns around to go off at DOTF for telling him get out, but when he turns around to his surprise DOTF is on the ground and standing there is no other then.........................
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Twister the Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twister the Bug?   Twister the Bug? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 am

...Sojiro Seta, with a bandage on his eyebrow from the attack he suffered on the ring at the hands of Deadstar. He looks at Deadstar with his eyes burning of desire to beat him up, and Deadstar sees it and leaves Twister on the floor as he understands that he's on a disadvantage in terms of numbers. He stares at Sojiro Seta and after a brief moment he starts walking away in the opposite direction. Twister finally gets up to his feet and moves in intention on going after Deadstar, but Sojiro grabs his arm.

Twister: Let me go man!! I'm gonna kill that guy!!
Sojiro Seta: Don't... He's a lot stronger than you might think of him, and also he's mine. I'll deal with him in the ring, where I can humiliate him in front of everybody. More important, are you okay??
Twister (calming down): Yeah, thanks for ya help anyway.
Sojiro Seta: No problem, that guy is a troublemaker, you might wanna stay away from him. As for this piece of junk...

Sojiro turns back to DOFT, as he's yet laying down from the blow delivered by Sojiro Seta. Twister laughs by seeing that guy totally disposable and gets an idea.

Twister: I believe we should put the trash where it belongs, what do you think??

Sojiro smiles and nods in agreement. Then, both man pick up DOTF by his arms and legs and throw him into a trash container nearby, closing the cover. After that act, they both head out towards the locker room, as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Twister the Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twister the Bug?   Twister the Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Later that night...inside Twister's lockerroom...BDK enters and finds Twister a little worse for the ware, getting a massage by two hotties

BDK: What's up player?

Twister: What's up dog...what you need?

BDK: I saw what those frat boy punks did today. The walk around here with their noses in the air..and I think we need to break a few. I've called out DOTF aready, but the send me some reject Prime Rib or something in yet another Last Chance match...whatever. Anywho...when you are done "Clean the Pipes in your lockerroom". Head over to mine and we can talk....then go out to the cantina and stir some shit up...my treat to help you heal your bruises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twister the Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twister the Bug?   Twister the Bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twister the Bug?
Page 1 of 1