Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction to the Mad House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Introduction to the Mad House Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Mad House   Introduction to the Mad House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 am

Anthony Christaensin is standing outside the arena surrounded by reporters and fans with tickets. A huge red ribbon is hanging in front of the building's entrance. A podium is set up in front of the ribbon with Anthony Christaensin prepared for a press conference. He raises his hand to speak.

AC: Welcome to the grand opening of the DAM arena. For a while, I worked elsewhere under the run of a dimwitted GM. I swore that one day I would run my own company and show the world how a, no THE, fed is properly run. With that being said, I realize that the people that watch our shows are the ones that make a fed successful. Those same people need a place to watch the show and they should enjoy where they sit to watch said show. It pains me to try to make others happy, but this is business and I succeed at every business I start. Making the people I care so little about happy is sheer madness and seeing that I realize that I have named the arena THE MADHOUSE. Any questions?

Chris, the interviewer for DAM, raises his hand enthusiastically.

Chris: What makes your arena different than everyone elses?

AC: That's a great question, Chris is it? In The Madhouse, the fans are not just here to watch the show, they all have a chance to be a part of it. You will see that in this building there lies a barrel. In that barrel lies the fate of every wrestler on the roster including myself. How that plays out is to be seen only on the inside. Every seat contains a computer screen set directly to the concession stand. One simply places there order and it is brought to them. No fan will ever have to miss a second of the show due to hunger. I am working on a way to eliminate bathroom breaks but that is another subject. Any other questions?

A voice from the back speaks loudly but seems hidden.

You say you things will be different in DAM but how do you plan to do that when you have the same people from UCW and the same VGM. You go in with a failing track record and have no chance at success. HAHAHAHAHAHA

AC: I know that voice. Dai Shi? How dare you compare me to you. You had all the pieces to succeed yet you failed to execute them. I have the same VGM because he fought to keep UCW alive. You failed because you quit. The blueprint for success was in your hands and you blew it. If you want to see what you could have had, but a ticket and watch the show like the rest of the fans. With that, I give you The Madhouse and I give you DAM.

AC turns and is handed a big pair of scissors from Afuntog and he poses for the paparazzi as he cuts the ribbon. A huge line forms from those who have bought tickets already and as the camera looks into the ticket line, one can see Dai Shi arguing with the ticket agent as he is informed that the show is sold out.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com

Introduction to the Mad House
Page 1 of 1