Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Origin of DAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The Origin of DAM Empty
PostSubject: The Origin of DAM   The Origin of DAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Dai Shi is in his living room watching old chick flicks on Lifetime when a special report interrupts his viewing pleasure. Although visibly upset, he is compelled to pay attention.

Reporter: We interrupt your regular scheduled program to bring you this breaking news. Anthony Christaensin has announced that he is opening his own Federation. This is quite shocking as the last fed he worked for, UCW, went belly up after just one season. Our own Chris was able to get an exclusive interview with AC to discuss this development.
AC: Thank you for coming to speak with me Chris. I wanted to explain why I would take such a venture into a world I've never traveled to before. I have always lived with the advantages of life. My family was wealthy as I grew up. I went to the best school. I graduated and helped my father run his company. I kept coming up with ideas that were always winners, just like me, but my father took credit for all of them. He was happy with being mediocre instead of dominating the business world. That didn't sit well with me so I went out on my own and joined UCW. The GM there was just like my father though, happy with being mediocre instead of dominating the wrestling world. When it fell apart, I was at an impass. I had two choices, join another fed and hope for the best, but probably find another GM who would settle for mediocre; or forget about taking orders from anyone else, forget about being mediocre, and take over the world I've chosen as my own, the wrestling world. I chose option two and I now give you the new Federation that will make all other feds seem like a waste of time. I will not settle for mediocre, that is why I give you Domination Against Mediocrity, I give you DAM. Furthermore, I like the fact that you have just listened Chris instead of interrupting me with a bunch of stupid questions. I want you as my interviewer for DAM. Whatever they pay you here, I will triple it.
Chris: But I'm just an intern, they don't pay me.
AC: In that case, I'll quadruple it. No, seriously, I will give you a real job making good money for someone like you. I will not take no for an answer. To my former boss, dad. To my former GM, Dai Shi, I invite both of you to come to our show and see how success is done.
I will be scheduling a press conference to open both the arena and the first show. All are invited.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com

The Origin of DAM
Page 1 of 1