Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch! Empty
PostSubject: The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch!   The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Jake is seen waiting out the front of the D.A.M building because Twister is late for the show and he knows that he has to show up soon, Jake pastes up and down until.......
A stretch Hummer limousine pulls up in front of the Madhouse and on the license plate reads "F-5", The Hawk runs up and has a peak in side....

The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch! Main_animation

and Twister steps out of the Limousine with a big smile on his face and Twister stands there and smells the air.......

Twister: Smell that boy, its the smell of fresh gold in the air of D.A.M and in under 20 minutes the smell with be all over me......... hell who am I kidding, Its already all over me ha ha ha ha ha ha! MADHOUSE ,YOUR CHAMP IS BACK AND NO GM WILL KEEP ME AWAY AGAIN!
Jake: Why did you take so long to get here!
Twister: Because I was not going to give the Frat the chance to give me one of there little surprises and not let me enter this match at my 100%, like what they have tried in the past! BUT I'M HERE AND READY TO BE CROWN!

Twister hugs Jake in excitement of being back in the madhouse for the season finally again and about to have the chance of being the first Launch Champion

Twister: THE TWIST IS BACK AND READY TO BRING BACK THAT F5 STYLE ONCE AGAIN TO THE MADHOUSE! NOW TO THE RING TO GIVE THOSES FANS SOMETHING THEY REALLY WANT TO HEAR!

And Twister Runs into the Building and makes is way to the stage

(Camera Fades out then goes to to the Ring)
Back to top Go down

The Twister is set to hit the Madhouse for the Launch!
Page 1 of 1