Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Climb to Success

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Climb to Success Empty
PostSubject: The Climb to Success   The Climb to Success Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 am

Music is heard over the ring and The Crimson Moon comes down to the ring with a microphone

TCM: Hello Everyone, I hope all of you like the show last last week.

Crowd chant "CBS...CBS...CBS!!!"

TCM: I guess that means you are all fans of the show, but make sure you watch the DAM show as well. That show would be even better, or will it.... (Laughs) Anyway. A lot of wrestlers have been coming to me asking for a better contract. I am not meaning the Good wrestlers with some low contracts, I am talking about the newest wrestlers to the fed. I am not saying you guys are bad, but since you have been a big bother about a better contract. I decided along with my GM AC, we decided to make Ladder Match Tournament. It will consist of 8 Wrestlers, if you lose once then you will be eliminated from the Tournament. But the last two people will be going for a One In A Life Time Contract. Meaning that once there Contract ends, They will get this Contract.

The Crimson Moon Raise his right arm, and a Brief Case, is lowered into the Ring. The Crimson Moon opens the Brief case.

TCM: This is a Contract that is called a Legendary Contract, it is the highest payed Contract you can get, and You will be getting 4 Appearances per week and 75% Merchandise. So this will be going to the winner of the Tournament, but what should this Tournament be named, I believe it should be named, " The Climb to Success." So right now I will be announcing the Contestant's. The First Round will be a match that was going to happen last week on CBS but the Match never happened, So here is the First Round.

First Round: Billy Gunn vs King Klondike

TCM: Second Round will go to a Feud that is happening Currently.

Second Round: "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little vs Knox

TCM: The Third Round will consist of a Match that hasn't of a Rivalry but hopefully it will. Soon, I mean these two are a good Combination of Sportsmanship and they are two good friends. But I am not sure they will be after. The Third Round will be

Third Round: David Hardy vs Sinsational

TCM: The Fourth Round is the Match that I really needed to announce, Here is the Fourth Round.

Fourth Round: Big Daddy Kool vs Wendigo Willie Wilson

TCM: That is The Climb to Success Tournament.

The Crimson Moon, leaves the ring with the Brief case in hand.
Back to top Go down

The Climb to Success
Page 1 of 1