Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The revelation that is the barrel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The revelation that is the barrel Empty
PostSubject: The revelation that is the barrel   The revelation that is the barrel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 am

Welcome to the Jungle by GNR plays over the arena and GM Anthony Christaensin and Afuntog make their way to the ring. A big metal barrel with envelopes in it sits in the middle of the ring. AC and Afuntog enter the ring, Afuntog taking guard by the barrel, arms crossed with the paddle affectionately known as Uncle Frank grasped tightly in his right hand and a smug look plastered across his face. AC grabs a mic and raises his hand. The music stops and he begins to speak...

AC: Listen up one and all as the barrel before me will affect everyone in this building, wrestlers and fans in some way. Inside the barrel are envelopes and in each envelope is the name of every wrestler on the roster. Tonight, a tournament for the #1 contender to the DAM title begins. Now, I could just choose 8 random wrestlers to compete, but where's the fun in that. Instead, I will pick a fan out of the audience at random who will pull the envelopes out of this barrel one at a time. Those names will go into the tournament and the winner of that tournament will get a guaranteed title shot. But wait, there's more. Another fan will then come up and pick 8 more envelopes. Those eight envelopes will make up a total of 4 tag teams. Those four teams will be entered in another tournament and the team that wins that tournament will be the new tag team champions of DAM. In the past, feds have allowed the fans to only sit back and watch. That led to wrestlers blaming the GM for bad matches or bad opportunities happening. I don't like conflict so the only ones to blame for any matches tonight will be.....well, you the fans.

AC gestures to the ring announcer who hands him a top hat. AC begins to shake it up and the fans look on confused.

AC: Each of you have a number on your ticket stub. I will now draw the ticket of the first fan who will draw the names out of the barrel for the #1 contender tournament. The number is 8675319.

A portly teenage boy with a Crimson Moon t-shirt comes out of the audience. He is obviously excited and attempts to speak but AC takes the mic from him and points at the barrel. Afuntog spins it and suddenly stops it.

AC: You don't talk unless I tell you to. Now, what's your name son? (the boy says "Tommy") Okay Timmy, go ahead and draw me 8 envelopes. (The boy says it's Tommy and then goes to the barrel and draws out 8 envelopes) Thank you Teddy (crowd yells Tommy) Oh I know but it doesn't matter what his name is because he did his job and I'll never see him again. Now get out of my playground Billy! (Tommy leaves the ring as the crowd is booing AC loudly) Now to see who's in the tournament.

AC opens each envelope and shows Afuntog. They both nod and have a few oohs and aahs but do not share with the fans the contents of the envelopes.

AC: What?! Did you think I would just let you all know who's in it? No No No! My brother and I know and all of you will know at the same time that the participants know, right before their match. Now for the next eight envelopes, I will pick another ticket. 362436.
(A beautiful woman climbs over the guardrail wearing a Fraternity t-shirt which brings a look of joy to both AC and Afuntog) Now this is more like it and it proves my point. The elite of society belong with the Fraternity and that includes our fans. What's your name honey? (The girl says Jessica and does a cute little giggle) Draw me 8 more names and this time I will reveal the names two at a time. Whoever is drawn #1 will team with #2, 3 with 4, so on and so forth. (Jessica draws out the first two envelopes and hands them to AC) The first team and two people not in the #1 contenders tournament will be Big Joe Stump and Afuntog. Next please Jessica. (two more envelopes) The next team will be Forrest Shiek Monstar and Sojiro Seta. That will be round one match. Next please Jessica (two more envelopes are drawn and opened). The next team will be Mike Garner and Oh wow!, Me. Jessica, please go pick out our fodder (the final two envelopes are drawn) We will be facing Demi-God of all Gods and Gersolmer. That should be quite a match. If you did not hear your name, don't fret. You may be in the tournament so be ready to hear your name. Enjoy the show everyone and Jessica, please come enjoy the show backstage with me and my brother in my private area.

AC, Afuntog, and Jessica go backstage and this party is about to start....
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com

The revelation that is the barrel
Page 1 of 1