Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's Interview Empty
PostSubject: "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's Interview   "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am

The Elite Assassin Jordan Little is seen walking backstage looking for TCM. But Chris (CBS Interviewer) Is following "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little.

Chris (CBS Interviewer): Hello "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little, I would like to have a few words with you. May I ask you a few questions?

TEAJL: Yes you may, what would you like to know?

Chris: Well I would like to know how you feel about your big brother TCM making a so called, 'Group'?

TEAJL: Well I don't really care. But the thing that bothers me is that he never really asked me to join. I mean I am his little brother, and I already do have respect, loyalty, and honor, and I don't really see the reason for me to prove myself to him. I mean I am in the race for the Launch Championship.

Chris: What do you mean by, "Race"?

TEAJL: When I said, 'Race' I meant, The Tournament for the Launch Title.

Chris: Wait what are you talking about, there is no Launch Championship Tournament yet.

TEAJL: Actually yes there is, If you would check the Announcement board backstage then you would know. The Tournament is featuring 14 wrestlers.

Chris: Well can you tell me the 14 wrestlers who are featured in that Tournament?

TEAJL: Yes I was about to tell you that. Here I took it from the Announcement Board, and made a copy. Here take a look.

"The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little hands Chris The other copy of the Launch Tournament

TEAJL: Now I will be leaving. So bye.... Oh and I am currently making myself in that group that my brother made. I am blood with him, So I am Making myself in his group. I know he wont like that but I am. Bye

"The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little leaves the scene of the interview.

Chris: (Yelling) Thanks for the Copy of the Tournament!!! Well folks. I will read you the wrestler who are featured in the Tournament.

1.) " The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little vs King Klondike

2.) Big Daddy Kool vs David Hardy

3.) Tumatauenga vs Fred, The Nightmare

4.) Knox vs Twister

5.) Harry Potter vs Disciple of The Fraternity

6.) Raktivira vs MegaBuster

7.)Minister Prime vs Billy Gunn

Chris: Well all, I need to go now. But now we all know that there is a Tournament now.

Chris (CBS Interviewer) leaves the scene of the interview.
Back to top Go down

"The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little's Interview
Page 1 of 1