Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with "Knox"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with "Knox" Empty
PostSubject: Interview with "Knox"   Interview with "Knox" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 am

[Camera zooms in on the face of the announcer.]

Chris: Welcome everyone! Tonight we are very lucky to have a chance to talk with Abbigale "Knox".

[The camera zooms out to reveal a slender young woman facing Chris.She turns her head ever so slightly to face the camera.]

Knox: Yes, dear. You are very lucky tonight as I am a very busy woman. You should feel honored frankly. Now, what is it you wanted to ask? I hope it's not another invitation to dinner dear.

[A smug giggle comes from Knox as she turns her head to address him.]

Chris: Uh...err...yeah...Sorry about that earlier...Anyways, what I wanted to ask now is what did you think of Sinsational and her partner, Jordan Little, calling you and Billy Gunn out?

[As Chris is talking, Knox pulls a pack of cigarettes from her back pocket and lights one. She takes a drag and exhales as the interviewer finishes his question.]

Knox: I'm deeply disappointed by my colleague Sinsational. I have seen her wrestle a few shows before hand and she shows the skills of a legend in the making. But her choice in partners is quite disappointing. She should not have a second class wrestler such as Jordan next to her in the ring. She should have someone who can keep up with her, like myself. I will enter the ring with, Billy Gunn, was it? Perhaps then she will realize the mistake in her choosing.

((OOC: Went back to the female gimmick, sorry for the confusion it may have caused everyone.))
Back to top Go down

Interview with "Knox"
Page 1 of 1