Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tumatauenga tries to figure it out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tumatauenga tries to figure it out. Empty
PostSubject: Tumatauenga tries to figure it out.   Tumatauenga tries to figure it out. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:25 am

The camera man is wondering backstage when he hears a loud thud coming from the Medic room, The banging nosie gets louder as the camera gets closer. As the camera opens the door, through the crack it shows Tumatauenga hitting the wall multpile times, as if angry at something.

Tumatauenga: What is happened to me? two losses in a row, one against a rookie. How can this be?

Tumatauenga then slumps onto a seat as he tries to figure out why he can't get a win.

Tumatauenga: Someone must have found a way of taking my powers from me, but who? How is it that some pitiful mortal has taken my powers from me? When I find this being I will crush them.

Tumatauenga then hops into an ice bath to minimise the swelling from the cuts he recieved from Trasric in their match.

Tumatauenga: My Vengeance shall be swift.

Tumataunega then closes his eyes as he sits in the ice bath. The camera then pans out and fades.
Back to top Go down

Tumatauenga tries to figure it out.
Page 1 of 1