Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuma and Chris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tuma and Chris Empty
PostSubject: Tuma and Chris   Tuma and Chris Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Tuma and Chris In_rin12

The arena is abuzz as the camera pans over the crowds, then shows a distant shot of someone standing in the ring, as the camera zooms in we see it is Chris the D.A.M interviewer. He is holding the mic and waving at the crowd.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 How's it going everybody? Well i'm sure you're all wondering why is it i'm standing in the ring.

Tuma and Chris Oscar11 Well I know I am. GET OUT OF THE RING!

Tuma and Chris Roddy12 Oscar! show some respect.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 Anyway, well i'm here in the ring tonight because well...i'm sick of being backstage all the time and thought i'd commence my interview in the ring for all you guys to witness.

The fans cheer loudly for Chris.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 My interview tonight is with a wrestler that is either loved or loathed, I think the majority loathes. I'm sure you all know him...TUMATAUENGA!!

Tumatauenga's entrance comes up on the Titantron as flames blast from the entrance.

Tuma and Chris Tuma16

Tumatauenga then appears as the flames die down, he makes his way to the ring grabbing a mic along the way.

Tuma and Chris Oscar11 I know I sure love him, there's nothing better than a God on a rampage.

Tuma and Chris Roddy12 GOD!?! Oscar surely you don't still think he's a god. Seriously.

Tuma and Chris Oscar11 There's no sure about it, especially after the way he handed Zeus's butt to him on D.A.M last week, and that's with his full powers stolen from him. You really should jump on the band wagon before it's too late Roddy.

Tumatauenga climbs into the ring and stands before Chris, The crowd hissing and booing at his prescence.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 Ok guys that's enough.

The crowd quietens down with exeption of a couple of people.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 Well it's been an interesting few weeks for you hasn't it Tumatauenga? What with the appearance of what seems to be another god to the scene and then the dissapearance of your powers, Do you think that it's just a coincidence?

Tuma and Chris Tuma18 Coincidence I don't think so, After being side tracked by the General Manager into thinking that the stealer of my powers was a mere mortal "Gangster", I realised that this is no coincidence that Zeus has come to find me and that I have mysteriously lost my powers. It occured to me that the only being with the power to take a gods power is another god.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 And after the last match that you had with Zeus, how did you feel taking the victory without your powers?

Tuma and Chris Tuma18 There is no need for my full power when facing a pitiful being such as Zeus, he calls himself a god. HAHAHA! Pitiful, even without my full power he was still no match for the God of war.

Tuma and Chris Chris11 It was a shame that you weren't able to get your powers back from him though, why did you not take them back after your victory?

Tuma and Chris Tuma18 I'll tell you one thing Chris, Many a times I have battled with the elder gods and many a times I was banished by them to the netherworld. Now this Zeus comes to banish me again. But he has no idea of the amount off pain I shall put upon him. My vengeance shall be great. And when I have crushed this Zeus, and not before, Then I shall take back what is rightfully mine and prove to the elder gods that I Tumatauenga am the true God of all Gods. And once I have taken back my powers Zeus shall be the one that will be drained of his power, and I shall be COMPLETE!!!

Chris stands blank faced looking up at Tumatauenga.

Tuma and Chris Tuma18 ZEUS!!! PREPARE TO FEEL MY ULTIMATE WRATH!!!

With that Tuma throws the mic to the mat and climbs out the ring as flames follow him as he walks up the ramp and out of the ring leaving Chris standing in the ring as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Tuma and Chris
Page 1 of 1