Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuma confronts Fred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tuma confronts Fred Empty
PostSubject: Tuma confronts Fred   Tuma confronts Fred Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Fred, The Nightmare is walking from his car to the arena when he hears a sound, he spins around to see where it is coming from.....Nothing, as he turns back, there standing in front of him is the towering figure of Tumatauenga

Tumatauenga: I resent that you interfered in my match against Sinsational, you think that you can do such a thing and get away with it.When I get you in that ring you too will resent what you did

Fred, The Nightmare: I don't see what the big deal is, and if you think i'm afraid of you and your pitiful flames you've got another thing coming pal now get outta my face before there's trouble.

Tumatauenga steps closer to Fred, The Nightmare. their faces almost touching

Tumatauenga: You may not be afraid now but you just wait until I get you into that ring, then you shall really understand the true meaning of FEAR

Tumatauenga then vanishes from right infront of Fred, The Nightmare, who shrugs of the threat as he makes his way to the arena, to prepare for the upcoming battle.
Back to top Go down

Tuma confronts Fred
Page 1 of 1