Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Gersolmer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gersolmer
Wrestler
Wrestler
Gersolmer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Interview with Gersolmer Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Gersolmer   Interview with Gersolmer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

*Chris is waiting in the Parking lot. Gersolmers car arrives and he gets off the car.
Chris waits still Gersolmer stands near by him.*

Chris: Hey Gersolmer, may I ask some questions?
Gersolmer: Sure, go ahead.
Chris: Ok, so what do you think about you´re title match vs. BJS and Mike Garner?
Gersolmer: I´m very excited about this match because it´s the first title match ever at D.A.M. Of course I held some titles but in this federation it´s completely different.

Chris: Different? What do you mean?
Gersolmer: In this federation are so many good wrestlers and especially BJS and Mike Garner are worthy opponents for an exciting match.
Chris: So you can't be sure if you win?
Gersolmer: As much as I would like to say we win but no there is no favorite in this match. But we got a little bonus.
Chris: A bonus?
Gersolmer: Yeah, remember last week ? We beat our own GM in an Tag Team match, so we are a little bit more motivated. BJS? Mike Garner? You can be sure that Sojiro Seta and Gersolmer will give you a hell of a fight.
Chris: Speaking of Sojiro.... Where is he?
Gersolmer: I think he is already here Chris . At this morning he gave me a call and said he will prepare for our match earlier than every other wrestler in this Federation.
Chris: Ok, maybe I missed him. Want to say anything else?
Gersolmer: I promise to all of our fans that this will be the match of the year!

*Camera fades out*
Back to top Go down

Interview with Gersolmer
Page 1 of 1