Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raktivira's interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raktivira
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Raktivira

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Raktivira's interview Empty
PostSubject: Raktivira's interview   Raktivira's interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

The camera shows the backstage where Chris is with Raktivira for an interview, the first one of this wrestler.

Chris: So, Raktivira, this is your first ever interview. Since not many people get to know you, due to your mysterious behavior, could you tell us a little about yourself, so that we can all know what kind of wrestler you are?? And now that we'e at it, could you tell us what do you think so far of DAM??
Raktivira: What I would like to clarify first and foremost is a common misconception that most of my fellow wrestlers have of me. I am not a blood sucking leech as has been mentioned in the past. I am the epitome of what those parasites called "vampires" wish to attain. I am a Vampyre scholars in many parts of the world would say demon. I feed off of the negative emotion given off of humankind. Pain, anger and fear being the most delicious of them all. As for D.A.M it gives me the sustanance I rightly deserve.

The camera shows Chris's horror stricken face as Raktivira vanishes in a clould of smoke with strange shadows skittering across the walls.
Back to top Go down

Raktivira's interview
Page 1 of 1