Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with PhantomTA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with PhantomTA Empty
PostSubject: Interview with PhantomTA   Interview with PhantomTA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:24 pm

*Chris is waiting for Phantomta for an interview at the hall, when suddenly Phantomta comes from the corner busted wide open.*

Chris (Looking slightly scared and confused): Phantomta... uhh, what the hell happened to you, WHY is you face covered in blood?
PhantomTA (hand placed on forehead, trying to stop the steady stream of blood from what appears to be a large gash): I'm not sure... I.. I... was walking through the hall way and someone attacked me from behind and I think hit me with a chair.
Chris (Looking around): I think we need to find you some help!
PhantomTA (Looking rather pale and off balance): No.. I will be fine, I just need to sit down.

*PhantomTA falls to the floor unconscious.*

Chris (Looking shocked): Someone help this man!

*Paramedics run in and start helping. The camera zooms out as Chris looks down the hallway... There is a person looking around the corner at the very end of the hallway... He is dressed in a Crimson suit and is laughing before dissapearing.*

Chris: Was that... The Crimso...

*The camera shutoff and everything goes black*
Back to top Go down

Interview with PhantomTA
Page 1 of 1