Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with The Elegant Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with The Elegant Pain Empty
PostSubject: Interview with The Elegant Pain   Interview with The Elegant Pain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:07 am

The Elegant Pain is backstage when the camera crew finds him.

Chris: The Elegant Pain, you're new to the Federation. Sinsationally Painful did well last week, what did you think of fighting alongside Sinsational?
TEP: I might by new to this Federation but I can already say that few wrestlers have more heart. She's in it to win and together we proved that we are each capable of doing just that.
Chris: Speaking of winning, is it true that you asked TCM why he didn't win after his last match?
TEP: I was being polite. Sinsational.. she's an up and comer. A 'will be'. TCM? He's nothing but a' has been' and he proved that last week.
Chris: You're going to give him a match then?
TEP: He's already started to prove he's nothing without TWoMT there beside him. He wants to give the fans a little more evidence, I'll be happy to show him what a fighter with a little class can do.

The Elegant Pain leaves and walks towards his locker room.
Back to top Go down

Interview with The Elegant Pain
Page 1 of 1