Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nocturu's first interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocturu
Wrestler
Wrestler
Nocturu

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Nocturu's first interview Empty
PostSubject: Nocturu's first interview   Nocturu's first interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Chris is at the locker room door of the new DAM superstar: Nocturu
He knocks and is invited to enter. Inside he see Nocturu against the wall with arms crossed.

Nocturu's first interview Chris10: Hello Nocturu and welcome to Domination Against Mediocrity.

Nocturu's first interview Noctur14: ... Thanks...

Nocturu's first interview Chris10: The fans would like to know why you entered DAM and to hear about your expectations for your future in this fed. What can you tells us?

Nocturu's first interview Noctur14: Well... my tag team partner, Sojiro Seta, always talks a lot well about this fed. So I wanted to give it a try. It's never late to win a new title. Maybe I'll make my way to win the Tag Team Championship or maybe I'll just beat up somebody. Just for training to improve myself. Anyone should be fine for that.

Nocturu's first interview Chris10: Well and for the end of the interview, what do you think about DAM so far?

Nocturu's first interview Noctur14: Well... there's a lot of work made for this fed and it's always getting new stuff as far as I can see. It will get high if we keep getting better.

Nocturu's first interview Chris10: Thanks for you time and good luck for you tonight.

Nocturu's first interview Noctur14: ... hum... like if I need luck.
Back to top Go down

Nocturu's first interview
Page 1 of 1