Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Error (Taken Away part 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Error (Taken Away part 4) Empty
PostSubject: First Error (Taken Away part 4)   First Error (Taken Away part 4) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 am

First Error (Taken Away part 4) 3blood11

First Error (Taken Away part 4) Chris10 Chris: Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm tonight with the man who shocked the Federation with his actions the past weeks. Mike Garner. So Mike let's cut to the chase. How come you don't have any problems with the GM of DAM or even with law enforcements ?
First Error (Taken Away part 4) Mike_g11 Mike: Come on Chris get smart a bit will you ! I don't have problems with the GM and the law because Sojiro and AC are smart. They know I only make threat I can carry out. So if they stay cool everything will be alright. Like i said last week Misao is fine I'm looking personally about that.
First Error (Taken Away part 4) Chris10 Chris: Your next fight against soji...

The footsteps of someone can be heard, getting louder and louder. Mike turns his head in direction of the sound. With a angered look he grabs the camera objective and point it to ground.

Cameraman: Hey ! Watch it !
First Error (Taken Away part 4) Mike_g11 Mike: Shut up and don't move, or I'll shove that camera where it won't see any light !
Mike (to the intruder): What the f*ck are you doing here Stone Head ?

Stone Head: We have trouble at the place. Some low life gang bangers are in a turf war and we are right in the middle of it. The cops are coming. We hopped you can come and help us to defend the place and deal with cops if they get nosy.
First Error (Taken Away part 4) Mike_g11 Mike: OK, I'm coming. You leave and get there first, I'll join you in a minute. We will deal with that, then we'll have to talk about you breaking one of the top orders. When something like that you should phone me you MORON !
Stone Head: OK, boss.

Stone Head start to run back to the parking area. After a couple of seconds Mike release the camera. He looks menacingly at Chris and walk off without a word.
As the camera turns to follow Mike walking to the parking lot we can see Sojiro getting out of the shadow and start to follow Mike silently.
Back to top Go down

First Error (Taken Away part 4)
Page 1 of 1