Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister's Interview back stage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Twister's Interview back stage! Empty
PostSubject: Twister's Interview back stage!   Twister's Interview back stage! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 am

Chris is back stag waiting to talk to Twister before his Tournament match to ask him a few questions about his time at DAM. Twister is seen walking in the hall way and Chris runs up to him.

Chris: TWIST, twist, wait a sec!!

Twister Turns around and sees Chris.

Twister: Yo whats up homie
Chris: I just want to ask you a couple of questions if that's ok?
Twister: Sure anything for the working class man, So please asks me what you must.
Chris: Thanks ok first, last season you debut here at D.A.M coming out making a few insults to some people, made a little rap and you seen that our GM didn't like that very much, but yet again at the start of this season you go and do the same thing, So what are you really trying to accomplish?
Twister: First of all Chris they weren't not insults, i was just expressing myself, and i was just doing the same thing tonight ha ha. And if our GM isnt happy with that..... well that's his problem, Truth, I'm really get bored of the games he tries to play!
Chris: Well some would say he have play a few unfair games yourself?
Twister: HA Please!............... Next questiooonn!
Chris: OK, well ummmmm....... At the end of last season you decided to have a little confrontation with the "Two Kings United",and pretty much they told you that they would not be joining your " little power struggle ", how do you feel about that?
Twister: ha ha Chris, Im going to tell you this and this is a message for everyone is this FED, That was no invitation, I am not no leader and I'm not out looking for any soldiers, I'm not starting any group! AC was the one who said " YOUR EITHER WITH US YOUR AGAIST US", and I just wanted to know where they stood, if they were going to kiss AC ass, and let him pave there road or if there were going to pave there own path and make it reach the top which out having to get there noises brown and let a man choose there fate! but I'm happy to know that they will not do that and not join AC, So I was not ask them to be my soldier or join me as me being there leader, I have my own leaders and I have already been scouted to be someone else solider, and It definitely ain't AC! So as long as they stay true to themselves and don't join AC im happy, But to those other wrestlers in this FED, are you going to join a man who will pave your path and let him hold your fate in his hands and not accomplish nothing for them self to get to the top, or would you rather make your own road that is not with AC, and once you make it to the top you can look back and look at all the real hard work you did to get there and feel like you really accomplished something to get were you are, even if you have to have somebody try to hold you back over and over! So the question is DO you want to be with AC, take the easy way and become a product of a man you is crazed on power and must have everyone sucking up to him to have that power, or would you rather do the hard work and go against him to show the people who you real are and make the "MAN" lose his power! Its up to them, and once again I am no Leader of this, AC has set down that rule and I have just decided to go against it, so its there choose, and real if AC has to put it like that then it is real them against us, So its up to them, be AC product or be real and express there true selves.
Also Mike I was not asking anyone to kiss my ass, AC mite need that to feel good about him self, but I ready feel dam good about myself and what I have done, So don't be thinking I'm the one who is trying to make people pick sides and make them follow my lead and rules, because we all know what side that is! ha ha ha, so don't be thinking that!

Chris: I guess you must just like upsetting and pissing people off aye? Anyways I'm not going to let you dig yourself into a deep hole,
Twister: WHAT YOU SAYING?
Chris: Oh did I say that out loud anyways...... Finally you are in the launch tournament and have a chance to get your hands on a title, what do you think about that?
Twister: Thanks for asking that Chris, I just want to say good luck to everyone in the tournament, and i really mean that, but I'm so glad I was finally picked to fight in that ring for a chance to get a title and fight for the fans to give them a really title holding champ, because that's what I will do, fight for the fans and win it for them, because with all those fans behind me cheering me on, there is no doubt I have a good chance winning this, because when I'm out on stag for those fans winning is what I do......... *SLAM*

Somebody comes up and hits Twister from behind with a solid punch with both of there arms together and Twister falls to the ground and Chris runs off like a pussy and the person starts booting Twister while he is on the ground and says

Unknown: AC WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO LET A TATENLESS THUGGSTER LIKE YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE OF HIS TITLES! AND REMEMBER WE CAN GET YOU ON WHAT EVER SHOW YOU'RE ON! REMEMBER THAT!!!

And the person keeps kicking Twister for a while then runs off and Twister is laying on the floor...

(Cont. on in the Ring)[/b]
Back to top Go down

Twister's Interview back stage!
Page 1 of 1